Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good strategy, McIntosh could also play that 2nd ruck role. Although, it will be more the impact the 1st/2nd rucks have around the ground and or after the hitout
Mcintosh would be no good when the ball hit the deck compared to Pickett though.

I think we'll start with Balta forward/2nd ruck and Gibcus back and see how we're tracking with curnow and mckay. Balta up against Silvagni in the ruck should favor us but if curnow is getting on top hopefully Dimma is quicker to react than he has been recently to swing Balta back.

It's good to have options.

the warriors

images

If your mods don't want opposition supporters in this or any of your threads, close it off to all other supporters. Personally, nothing wrong with healthy debate, banter, even some jibes

Anyway, good luck for the game and season
This type of comment has been posted on the carlton board in the past

usual response from carlton supporters to any comment is : GTFO go back to your own bord we dont wnt to hear about your sh!t here
Go back to your s**t board.

But we like opposition comments and usually ban our own members here before guests
your welcome here arrow - stir it up

It's nothing short of remarkable that not only are we the most undisciplined team in the comp but the teams that play us become the most disciplined on the very day they play us, what a strange world we live in :rolleyes:
Lots of Blues supporters on the game thread mb that have come from Geppetto‘s workshop.

Noticed a guy on the Carlton board say Bolton a chance to be a late out...

This was before I got banned for posting there and defending us from one of their flogs saying “Richmond no longer getting kissed on the dck by the umps…”

I then got given a “news flash” that the umps aren’t the reason we’re average this year. Don’t remember saying that they were. God, the absolute lack of intelligence over there is infuriating, I’m dumber for bothering to post there.

• Murphy "Chosen" for AFL life squib award
  • Gibbs "Chosen" for a same game Multibet with Mates but didn't have any so had to do it with his Mum
  • Kreuzer "Chosen" for World Guinness book of records Acne award
Kreuzer was a good footballer, injuries ****ed him. The other 2.... Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

u guys should see the essendon n pies banter, those are actually heated

the stuff between blues tiges is pretty respectful. tiges are a likeable club and top 2 theme song
Can’t see many Carlton fans saying Richmond are likeable?

Noticed a guy on the Carlton board say Bolton a chance to be a late out...

This was before I got banned for posting there and defending us from one of their flogs saying “Richmond no longer getting kissed on the dck by the umps…”

I then got given a “news flash” that the umps aren’t the reason we’re average this year. Don’t remember saying that they were. God, the absolute lack of intelligence over there is infuriating, I’m dumber for bothering to post there.
It wasn't that crazy4dor or whatever his name is? He gets good info.

garry lyon reckons 40k is a pass mark for tonight and if we get that then thursday night footy is alive and well 😂
Pissing down rain and freeze your titts off kind of weather..... he might be right...

u guys should see the essendon n pies banter, those are actually heated

the stuff between blues tiges is pretty respectful. tiges are a likeable club and top 2 theme song
I hope you're not thinking the Blues song is no 1. The history of the tune is an abomination. Lily of Laguna is the original song. The opening verse of the original lyric is grossly racist. I'm not going to post it here because its awful and I would likely get banned. Any decent club would run away from it as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back