Preview Rd 14 - Carlton v GWS Sat June 19 7.25pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Register a higher score ….and not contravene any AFL rules whereby a clubs entire score can be removed or the game result overturned on appeal. “

Perhaps this would have been more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, I wasn't suggesting we have all 23 players on the field at the same time.

(Though I have often thought we should call for a tactical head count to stifle momentum and stem the 30 point run ons.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stocker isn’t a backmans arse, however he is very good in one on one contests.

Last week was another learning game for him.

Played one out on Ryan and while he broke even in the one on ones, the ones he lost cost goals.

Lesson learned hopefully.👍

I love Stocker, he is hard, has a crack and has footskills

I love how he continues to jab short passes into the guts despite having some horrendous turnovers, as he'll soon be up to AFL speed and be able to pick teams apart with his shoe.

Hopefully the review tells Teauge and the other players to stop hating on him, because this is 100% what is happening

I love how he continues to jab short passes into the guts despite having some horrendous turnovers, as he'll soon be up to AFL speed and be able to pick teams apart with his shoe.

Hopefully the review tells Teauge and the other players to stop hating on him, because this is 100% what is happening

How do you know this is '100% happening'?

His turnovers are shockers though. But has been getting better the last few weeks. Often it's when he has alot of time is when he has his shockers. Couple of nice passes last game that were

Quite often good kickers do have shockers as they like to take the hard option s**t kickers wouldn't even try.

Newman is another one, generally a great kick but can have a few shockers that cost us due to taking the hard kick when backing himself.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back