4. Smith
3. Keath
2. Naughton
1. Macrae

3. Smith
2. Naughton
1. Richards

Clay. Crozier

Very very hard to find players to give votes to. You could find flaws and clangers in whoever you picked. The stats are no guide either. In fact I sometimes wonder if they are doing stats on the same game I watched. Anyway I'll have a stab at these:

5. Daniel
4. Hunter
3. Crozier
2. Macrae
1. Naughton

Pups
3. Naughton
2. Smith
1. Richards

CSA:
Dunkley for taking one for the team week after week after week - sacrifices his game playing ruck against a 10cm taller opponent to cover for English.

Very very hard to find players to give votes to. You could find flaws and clangers in whoever you picked. The stats are no guide either. In fact I sometimes wonder if they are doing stats on the same game I watched. Anyway I'll have a stab at these:

5. Daniel
4. Hunter
3. Crozier
2. Macrae
1. Naughton

Pups
3. Naughton
2. Smith
1. Richards

CSA:
Dunkley for taking one for the team week after week after week - sacrifices his game playing ruck against a 10cm taller opponent to cover for English.

You're right about Dunkley. Bev has thrown him under the bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic to see the likes Hayes, Gardner and the young in the team step up and Crozier being a beast.
5. Hunter
4. Crozier
3. Daniel
2. Naughton
1. Macrae

3. Smith
2. Naughton
1. Richards

Clay: Crozier

5. Smith
4. Williams
3. Naughton
2. Hunter
1. Crozier

Not sure how people can have Macrae in the votes. Was one of the worst games I've seen him play in a while.

5: Auskick kid on guitar at half time. :thumbsu:
4: Some hard tunes played even a bit of Korn. :thumbsu:
3: Hayden Crozier
2: Lachie Hunter
1: Will Hayes

Clay: Josh Dunkley (Great to get a goal from our number one ruck)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back