Game Day Rd 14 Roos v Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We quite simply do not work hard enough. Dogs with +100 possessions more than us. Just isn't good enough.

Swallow has been one of our better players, because at least we works. At one stage he was our leading tackler and our only player on double figures for disposals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do we have so many i consistent hot and cold players.
Midfield midfield midfield. We dont have one. It's VFL level. Dumont and Ziebell have been seriously terrible tonight and we have nothing in the cupboard in the VFL. I hope we use our pick 2 in the draft personally
mate it's been like this for 10 years we miss Harvey that's a fact he created play. No one does that now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only we'd kick the xxxx ball

Dogs have currently had 85 more disposals, but they aren't getting any great advantage from it.

True, and Port got away with a deficit against the Pies, too. I think the close result in the face of such a large deficit is a credit to our defence more than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait.....you are joking, right?

No. We've been reamed but we ream ourselves with inability to defend the transition, inability to hit targets forward of centre, inability to defend opposition stoppage runners and our infuriating tendency to play on with a quick handball that isn't there. Umpiring has just been the cream on top.

DOgs have more than double more disposals and also more tackles. Goes to show we lack work rate as well as talent.
Talent and smart footballers. We don't have many smart footballers esp mode fielders actually wells and Harvey were now we have none. Swallow ziebell Hansen atley McDonald waite I could go on about dumb footballers and I'm not only talking about skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back