Rd. 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As frustrated as I am right now, Witherden has had an extremely good half (55). Cash for my last 2-3 upgrades is starting to dry out, so if he can continue with this it will make things a lot easier!

4 scores of complete s**t from Rocky since I got him back in. Looks a completely different player and it's very underwhelming owning him. No point trading so have to stick through it and hope he turns back into a premium fantasy scorer because right now he's not one.

Also brought Zerrett in this week but captained Titch thankfully.

Seems like Barrett to Menegola was the better trade instead of my Marchbank to Laird. Couldn't afford both unfortunately. Luckily witherden was a good in. Zerrett as C was an awful call, was so close to Danger or Mitchell.

Need Grundy and Titchell to play kick to kick in the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need Neale and Newnes to outscore Longer + 7 in the second half

50/50 imo *ing nenwes

Should have been a relatively easy win for me but Zerrett played like trash as captain. Newnes and Roo (who I traded in this week) both absolute trash

I should've scored 2400 this w/e if it wasn't for Zerret, Hanners, Newnes, and bloody Beech being awful. Gonna be lucky to get to 2250 if Newnes can get 50 points in second half.

Jeez what a round. Let downs all over the park. Roberton and newnes spudding it up. Laird poor again. Thuey poor. Merret as captain. Ebert. Martin. Dalhous, yeo, heeney, miller. Come on people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back