Rd 15 - Port Adelaide Vs West Coast @ AAMI

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a reasonable post. West Coast have more than half their mid field out. And dont play well against Port in Adelaide. And we played exceptional today, the best ive seen us in a long time.

Eagles will still beat Hawthorn in finals.....IMHO.

Dude, we gotta make it first :eek:

Not a reasonable post. West Coast have more than half their mid field out. And dont play well against Port in Adelaide. And we played exceptional today, the best ive seen us in a long time.

Eagles will still beat Hawthorn in finals.....IMHO.

dont really care...

we beat both of you, thats all i care

No drugs....No eagles!!!

Also your doing Judd a disservice by continuing to play him.

Dude, we gotta make it first :eek:

You'll be there. Judd, Kerr and Cousins will lift ya's .

After this week the Eagles will lift i feel.

I'm so happy my team played the way they did today. I'm looking further over the horizon now, and finals. Maybe we can do some damage........just maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Eagles are rubbish! told u all... wait till next week! They'll get smashed again. bye bye eagles. Wont make the 8!

Yawn.

Not surprising to see the haters laying the boots after a disappointing first half by the eagles. It doesn't really bother me.

Our injury list is one of the worst I have ever seen, we're playing our bogey team away from home and debuting two players with a large chunk of our best 10 either injured or unfit. Predictable we're struggling a bit.

Don't worry, we'll still be thereabouts when finals role around.

And we'll win today as well.

Man I gotta get off these drugs.

But seriously, we will win. Bookmark it.
bump

He/she wont get along with my blue heeler or me 3 cats!!

Actually bring it my cats are annoying!

My Bluey is a legend. :thumbsu: He follows me around the house, every step i take, every move i make !!

Police Board .

His name is Boof.......and he is a Boof !! :D

Its going to be very tough to come back after that loss to Port but hopefully if we get a few guys back it will bring the passion back.

Port were very good. Just kept going and going and didn't stop till the final siren. Will be a very dangerous team, without Pavlich.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back