Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had what, 4 pre-seasons and he is still 77kgs? Have to wonder what is going on.

You know part of the problem is that we have multiple players that post could be about.

Stephenson
Taylor
Scott

All under developed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is now the lowest of the low. Credit to the Crows for winning, but that was the most depressing performance from our team that I've seen in 2022.

I don't know if I would play some of these guys again this year. Tarryns body language was actually unbelievable - don't think I've ever witnessed something that poor from a player who we consider to be one of our most talented players.

Nobes decision to keep McKay fwd was baffling. Inexcusable. Credit to him for trying something new but it simply was not working.

Well done to young Arch, Taylor, Curtis and Zurr for actually trying.

Couldnt watch the last 5 mins. Notice we let 2 in the last minute.

B-R-O-K-E-N
F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L
C-L-U-B

I missed the first, caught half the second and didn’t last all the third.

We seem devoid of all the things that you need to have a functional football side.

I don’t care if you’re sleeping with Nobles wife tbh.

Saying ‘ I’ve got info, message me if you want to know more ‘

Is absolutely clickbait.

The only thing missing is you haven’t framed it as a list.

You won’t believe what number 2 is.

It's not.

I know.

Believe whatever the * you want mate

Say it every week, but we are the poorest skilled North side I’ve ever seen. We have zero blokes who hit a low hard kick with pace, maybe Hall but fk me it doesn’t come off often enough.
Gotta be training standards, we go to water under the smallest amount of pressure. We mustn't be training at intensity.
There is no way known we actually work on the “switch” of play to create the overlap. We switch to slow the play down, it’s baffling.
Dump kicks out of stoppage, repeatedly ......Every other club is actually trying to exit out of the front of a stoppage with hands, we just boot it out of there. That has to be coaching, it’s shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back