Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
tumbleweed GIF

…14 minutes into the new day and new era and there’s no GD Thread?

…go well to Young Archer and enjoy your 5 point debut victory!

FMD we could do with some nourishment.

By hook or by crook just win this bloody game ffs.

No doubt we’re zeroed in on this as a gettable game. Unfortunately Adelaide will be viewing it the same way, coming off their recent run of losses.

I hope Arch Jnr runs through the middle, as one of our players lines up for goal from 50, and in full stride launches it post high for his first goal and our 10th (of the first quarter).

Come on Noooorrrrrth!

5_26_17_shrug-thumb-640xauto-999241.gif

Like a nervous child actor on the set of Hey Dad.....we could get touched up or even ****ed over.

I've seen a lot of 'this ones winnable' from supporters/media types so we'll see I guess.
If we can't believe this is winnable then we might as well shut down. Home ground advantage, fresh off the bye, arguably the best team we've put out all year, and against another bottom 4 team. We don't have to win, but I think this is the first game where I feel "if we lose badly Noble has to go" actually resonates with me.

Things I'm interested in -

1) Archers first game
2) McKay up forward
3) How does Taz respond following being dropped
4) Stephens didn't get much of a chance last game - looking forward to seeing how he responds after being dropped and now hopefully being played a position that allows him to get more into the game.

At 1.00 today, I’ll be watching Ashy Redbacks v Kew Rovers. Really hoping for a replay I can’t wait to watch later in the day. And if it goes well I’m prepared to make this my match day routine, for the good of all North supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t ask me why, but I haven’t had this much hope before a game since the early couple of rounds…

A few players back, coupled with the game in Tassie, the players all being refreshed after the bye and Adelaide’s recent poor form - I think it all amounts to our best chance of the year to snag a win.

Zurhaar with 4 goals, LDU 30+, Roos by 23.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reckon we will get the chocolates today. Greenwood, Jed, Jy and LDU going to enjoy the congestion at Hobart, big Benny to kick a couple and take some clunkers up the ground and Larks to Bob up with 3 or 4 due to having McKay's opponent not hanging off his arm

Watch out if we lose, it's games like this that produce the biggest meltdowns of the year.
cant say i share anyone elses confidence, but then again maybe iam just a miserable sod, fwiw likely wont see much of it as its our brewing clubs monthly brewing day today. sneak the phone out for a few progressive scores and the odd glance at the melts in the GDT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back