Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but at this point I wouldn’t risk backing in a bloke with no coaching credentials at the risk of persisting and players regress more or worse, walk out of the club over this.

We’ve gutted this list to hell and back, imagine the damage if our halfway decent players decided to walk because the club is such a shambles.
They’re a majority of the reason why we are a shambles don’t run, can’t kick don’t care

Are they wearing the black arm bands for NMFC. Because that's where we are heading with this sort of performance. PULL YOUR F ING FINGERS OUT! TARRYN COME ON!! LIFT SON!!!

27cce1e0bbbe2b18c80639595281ed2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That screams of disrespect & a disgrace to our long proud History & our jumper …
I’m sorry , I don’t care how bad the coach , assistant coaches or our board is ….
You just do not do that TT ….
You are disgraceful spoilt piece of s**t …
GGF

What on earth is wrong with our team? There comes a point where giving goals away in the last 30 seconds of a quarter becomes pathological.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s Noble.

Anyone that thinks a playing group turns this bad in 12 months and doesn’t think it’s the coach, has their head in the sand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i feel for tarryn, honestly. easy to forget his season was interrupted by a really bad injury that he probably came back too soon from. incredibly frustrating position for him to be in, not everyone can just take it in stride.
How long is this an excuse

What are we talking currency wise if TT requests a trade?
He’s tanked any may as well whack him in the twos for the rest of his contract, can hang out with Polec

He's got two armbands on, perhaps there's been a death in his family at some stage this week? I still don't know that it excuses a flat out lack of effort, nor the actual reclining and smirking on the bench

Everyone cacked it over JHF showing some passion towards Goldy, but Goldy tapped TT on the leg and TT flat out gave him nothing
LDU played after his father died when had every right not to but wanted to do his Dad proud. Curtis Taylor also played after his Uncle Shane Warne died. If there has been a death and understandbly you might not want to play, then let the club know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back