Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first, caught half the second and didn’t last all the third.

We seem devoid of all the things that you need to have a functional football side.
It’s a new low. 57 points. To that Adelaide side. Hard to comprehend.

Understand how you are feeling, Tarryn.

Mate l've been going to games since 1963. Rain, hail, shine, defeats. Years of memberships and ca$h. I've seen hundreds of North players with a 1/4 of his talent try their hardest to win for themselves, their teamates, the club, the jumper.
If he wants to carry on like a petulant prima donna along with some others l'll wait till he's gone and others are given the chance to represent me before l turn up to watch that non-effort.
Starting to believe the stories of why his teamates distrust him. Drop him, trade him. More faith in Noble.

Last edited:

Mate l've been going to games since 1963. Rain, hail, shine, defeats. Years of memberships and ca$h. I've seen hundreds of North players with a 1/4 of his talent try their hardest to win for themselves, their teamates, the club, the jumper.
If he wants to carry on like a prima donna along with some others l'll wait till he's gone and others are given the chance to represent me before l turn up to watch that non-effort.
Starting to believe the stories of why his teamates distrust him. Drop him, trade him. More faith in Noble.
schimma.jpg

Twist here is that the fate of Schimma as coach was sealed after a loss to Adelaide.

@moderators - this thread is still open for business!

Don’t ask me why, but I haven’t had this much hope before a game since the early couple of rounds…

A few players back, coupled with the game in Tassie, the players all being refreshed after the bye and Adelaide’s recent poor form - I think it all amounts to our best chance of the year to snag a win.

Zurhaar with 4 goals, LDU 30+, Roos by 23.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nekminit

If he wants to carry on like a petulant prima donna along with some others l'll wait till he's gone and others are given the chance to represent me before l turn up to watch that non-effort.
******* this

I don’t have the runs on the board but even this gen of fan has seen lesser players give a * and put in.

A bit late but if you're talking about when Goldy got decked an Ump called out "nothing in it" or wtte.
The one where Goldy was whacked across the head and went to ground on the wing - commentators were balling with laughter - replay showed a whack that would have earned 3 weeks if it had been delivered by JHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say it every week, but we are the poorest skilled North side I’ve ever seen. We have zero blokes who hit a low hard kick with pace, maybe Hall but fk me it doesn’t come off often enough.
Gotta be training standards, we go to water under the smallest amount of pressure. We mustn't be training at intensity.
There is no way known we actually work on the “switch” of play to create the overlap. We switch to slow the play down, it’s baffling.
Dump kicks out of stoppage, repeatedly ......Every other club is actually trying to exit out of the front of a stoppage with hands, we just boot it out of there. That has to be coaching, it’s shocking.
We are the masters of the slow switch.

The one where Goldy was whacked across the head and went to ground on the wing - commentators were balling with laughter - replay showed a whack that would have earned 3 weeks if it had been delivered by JHF.
Yeah that's the one - the umpire said there was nothing in it before calling play on. So the umpire saw it and made a judgement.

The commentators were laughing cos the decisions were so s**t. I've noticed that lately. The commentators code for s**t umpiring is to laugh about it even at other games not involving us. They must be frustrated.

Turner had a free against him in a contest with a smaller forward. It was pretty unreasonable and the commentators laughed about and how it probably shouldn't be paid. Compared to the roast Turner got after he barely touched Tex Walker. (and sure that was high but where's the *en consistency? Really who gives a *. If Turner had hit someone that late in the same spot it the way he was would have been a shot on goal for them.)

Blind hope or just plain dumb 🤣🤣Mods gone home mate, post away.
This is how bad we are going: GD threads that are usually locked the minute the final siren goes, are still open hours later. Our mods, much like our club, just couldn't give a fcuk any more.
Rodney did you read the OP?

The rot starts at the head of the fish

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back