HB: J. Harbrow, R. Thompson, A. Sexton
C: N. Malceski, M. Rischitelli, M. Rosa
HF: B. Matera, T. Lynch, T. Miller
F: S. Day, P. Wright, R. Davis
FOLL: T. Nicholls, G. Ablett, D. Prestia
INT: C. Ah Chee, M. Shaw, A. Hall, J. Joyce

EMG: J. Grant, M. Hallahan, J. Lonergan

IN: J. Martin, C. Ah Chee, K. Kolodjashnij
OUT: J. Grant (omit), M. Hallahan (omit), T. McKenzie (quad)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have been saying wait till the likes of Hallahan come back and after 1 game we drop him but no big bodied mid comes in for him just KK ( his play has been so bad I can only assume Malcheski has been mentoring him) Martin ( the best junior never to play a single dominant senior game 4 years into his career) and AChee (the number 10 pick we took at 6)

Sneaky move to bring Jake in ;)

Coming off a morale-boosting upset of the Cats, the Saints have brought in Tom Lee and small forward Jack Lonie for the test of their credentials on the road against Gold Coast.

Nathan Wright (shoulder) and Jimmy Webster (hamstring) go out of the side, while the Suns have made three key changes.

Jack Martin, Callum Ah Chee and Jake Kolodjashnij all return in place of Jarrad Grant, Mitch Hallahan (both omitted) and Trent McKenzie (quad).

So we have been saying wait till the likes of Hallahan come back and after 1 game we drop him but no big bodied mid comes in for him just KK ( his play has been so bad I can only assume Malcheski has been mentoring him) Martin ( the best junior never to play a single dominant senior game 4 years into his career) and AChee (the number 10 pick we took at 6)
Absolutely mind blowing to drop Hallahan can't believe it.

How can they possibly justify giving Matt ******* Shaw a run over hardnut Hallahan.

I don't have the stats to back it up but I swear Ablett plays much better with Mitch in the team.

Last edited:
If you saw Saints dismantle Geelong last game - you'll know we need speed not hardness. Think that's why these two miss out.

I just hope SOMEONE can get inside and get the ball out to the fearsome running outsiders we have picked.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back