RD 15 Trades (no more byes)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a handful of trades left but Hore will be replaced by Naish. This gives me the cash to go Worpel to Daniel. Next week Walsh will become Cripps and that will be all.

Wouldn't have thought so

Amon is an outside mid/flanker, reckon someone else will come in

Rocky will be back on the sanfl. Seems like Hinkley has finally realised players need to get back to form and match fitness prior to coming back.

Plus coming off the hammy, then tweaking it again.

Wouldn't have thought so

Amon is an outside mid/flanker, reckon someone else will come in
You are absolutely right, but Ken has shown time and again that he doesn't give a s**t about like for like. In fact he seems to delight in not making like for like changes. This year our midfield mix has oscillated between having 6 inside mids (Wines, Rockliff, Boak, SPP, Drew, R.Gray) to having 3 (Boak, Houston, R.Gray). Similarly, we have 3 or 4 less talls in the team than round 1.

That said, I'm thinking Rockliff will play SANFL still, but mainly because I'm hoping Hinkley has learnt that blokes coming in off a month off need to get up to speed.

I've been focusing on my cash league for the last few weeks so I've held him, and I'm still going to hold him because I've got a certain loss this week playing against the 9th overall team. With a full team I might've had a chance but at the moment it's Jelly, Treloar, Duncan, Brouch, Stewart, Billings, Walsh v Yeo, Fyfe, Cripps, Brayshaw, Naish (Whitfield), Baker (Rockliff), Setterfield (Westhoff). So I'll take the loss and look to strengthen my team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hore to Naish
Larkey to Taranto via Setters

leaves me looking like this, Duurs and Logue on-field rookies:

D: Lloyd, Laird, Crisp, Guthrie, BSmith, Logue (Answerth, Naish)
M: Taranto, Brouch, Gaff, Cogs, Macrae, Sloane, Brayspud, Duurs (Hind, Baker, Bewley)
R: Grundy, Gawn (Bines)
F: Dunks, Boak, Danger, Telly, Billings, Worpel (Setters, Burgess)

9 trades and 183k left

Targeting Whit to "complete" defence and JKelly to "complete" mids.
If Hanners tons again then may downgrade Brayspud to get something out of him.

As trades start to burn away, I'm coming to the realisation that I will have to keep maybe 3 of: Guthrie, BSmith, Brayspud, Worpel

Was doing it on my MacBook also. Might be a chrome thing? I use web browser on my phone also.

Can’t decide what to do:

1) hore to logue. Answerth to Taranto. $3k left. Have to field Walsh for one more week. No emergency in backs

2) setterfield to logue via burgess
Hore to jelly via answerth. $52500 left. No emergency in forwards. Miss out on extra $30-$40k from setterfield.

3) same as 2 but Taranto over jelly with $120100 left.

4) hore to logue. Go early and Baker to kelly. Miss out on another $80k+ from baker. $6900 left.

5) same as above but Taranto over jelly. $75k left.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t decide what to do:

1) hore to logue. Answerth to Taranto. $3k left. Have to field Walsh for one more week. No emergency in backs

2) setterfield to logue via burgess
Hore to jelly via answerth. $52500 left. No emergency in forwards. Miss out on extra $30-$40k from setterfield.

3) same as 2 but Taranto over jelly with $120100 left.

4) hore to logue. Go early and Baker to kelly. Miss out on another $80k+ from baker. $6900 left.

5) same as above but Taranto over jelly. $75k left.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same as you.

Just doing hore to logue as I'll need to field him for whit and seems like better scoring and security over Naish.

And was going to go early with Baker to Taranto but can't justify wasting bakers cash and if Taranto only gets 100 for some reason he'll only go up 15-20k. Get him next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back