Game Day Rd 15 v Carlton @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't play him. Why upset the balance? We can't afford to carry someone for that many games while challenging for top four.

That’s a good question. He is better than others out there even when poor. Good teams can carry one player into form.

Again, criticise the selection or the many many others sucking or wait until round 19 to have a go at fyfe.

We look terrible off the bye. Carlton have beaten us in most areas and should be up by 30.

Still in it but it would be a robbery if we win. On form they kick away and win by 5-6 goals. Hurting our percentage at the same time.
Doesn't matter. We lose this game, we are 10-4.

Just hope we beat port next week

Outworked, outplayed, flat as *. I actually think a top two finish will * us as we clearly can't have a week off at any point. Oh well, on to the next game.

Can't express how much I hate the commentary when Carlton are playing.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t understand the fyfe bashing here. It was clear that he needed 5-6 games to build form. If he is struggling in round 19 then bag him.

Otherwise stick to Mundy, colyer, Freddy and others who have done crap all.

5-6 in the WAFL but …. NO !!! It’s Nat Fyfe blah blah Brownlows blah blah

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to be honest, not even that angry. Carlton, to their credit have wanted it more since quarter time and been hungrier, with a point to prove after losing to Richmond and 2 of their last 3. Of course, it helps when you haven't left your home state since before Round 9 and have a 100% winning record at Marvel, it's nice having the AFL got your back 'n all dat, it's a niche little clique and we're not in it - coming off a bye, this was always a potential roadblock, and of course...we picked THIS game to perform poorly. Stars not aligned today, it's shitty s**t McShits, but what can you do...?!?!

Off to do other stuffz and onto next week I spose. The joys of being a 'footy fan' ;)

5-6 in the WAFL but …. NO !!! It’s Nat Fyfe blah blah Brownlows blah blah

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

So your mad at longmuir, bell and the selectors then not me.

They were clear he needed 6 weeks to build. I would imagine the thought was a fit fyfe at the end of that is a positive to the team. Do you disagree?

Again, target JL, Bell and selection not me. I have just said I don’t understand the relentless fyfe hate when we know he needed 6 games to build.

Outworked, outplayed, flat as *. I actually think a top two finish will * us as we clearly can't have a week off at any point. Oh well, on to the next game.

Can't express how much I hate the commentary when Carlton are playing.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have to fight for top 4 now. Scary given how this team isn’t as good as we think it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back