Game Day Rd 15 vs Essendon @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We win this by 17, media goes "Docker season not over yet!" only for another miraculous crumble in 3 weeks time

Darcy BOG

I think I'd take that..

Three wins in a row: Essendon, Dogs, Carlton - then we lose to Pies at the G.

Has us at 9-8 with games against:
Sydney (at home)
Cats (away)
Lions (home)
Eagles (howay)
Port (home)
Hawks (away)

And we need four wins. I think we can beat Sydney, Lions, Eagles at home but probably only Hawthorn away.

Nah, Freddy will be a late out with Banfield into the team and I expect Worner to be sub.

Logic would tell us that if Sturt was ahead of Bailey in the pecking order enough to be named emergency he gets the nod for Fred but we know JL doesn't roll that way.

That's my full pessimism hat on. I'm not at all confident and expecting another horrible letdown. But thats the way I roll. Freo PTSD.

Nah, Freddy will be a late out with Banfield into the team and I expect Worner to be sub.

Logic would tell us that if Sturt was ahead of Bailey in the pecking order enough to be named emergency he gets the nod for Fred but we know JL doesn't roll that way.

That's my full pessimism hat on. I'm not at all confident and expecting another horrible letdown. But thats the way I roll. Freo PTSD.
Sigh Yep, feel the same way.

Sucks always thinking this way.

Think Freddy will play. It would be silly of them to be posting congratulating him on 50 games this close to the game.

However, if he is really touch and go, which will hamper his run, better just leave him out

Hard to do worse than last week. Draper out is a big loss for the Bombers, no excuse not to convert that to a good clearance game with Darcy back in.

Lose this and we'd be relying on other teams to have a sniff at September

No idea which way the game will go, but still hopeful nonetheless.

Don't mind the team sheet frankly - I note Fyfe is listed as playing in the midfield - Hopefully both he and our forward line talks get a little of their regular mojo back.

Go Freo, and congratulations on 50 games Freddie... Hope you make it a memorable milestone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back