- Jarryd Lyons was criminally underrated at the crows and we've ended up with almost an A grade mid for a 3rd round pick. 39 possessions 23 contested. huge game
- Lynch is back - 5.1 is a great return to form
- Ainsworth's 4 goals were all class. glad he slipped to us at pick 4.
- How many players make it to 300 games and are still racking up 37 possessions and 10 clearances. Gaz is GOAT
- we won the game
- up by almost 50 points and them getting within 2 goals is not good
- Lemmens accuracy in front of goal
- our defence concedes too many
- Ah Chee and Hanleys' injuries
On to next week though:
Hanley (if injured) > Rischitelli
Ah Chee (if injured) > Macpherson
Thompson > Scrimshaw
Davis > KK
I still can't believe we got Lyons for a packet of chips! He's a genuine gun. Admittedly has taken another step this year, but was always underrated at the Crows. Yet there are some on their board that say he wouldn't get a game for them. How long is his contract? Long term I hope.
so just got home
frustrating to be so much better and still have them in with a a chance in the last quarter but a win's a win
The more the team undertsands what works and what doesn't the more of them we'll get
I've held off squeezing Lemmens this year because I think I rode him too hard last year, but gee he gets a lot of chances and does bugger all with them
Watch out next week because big Tommy is working back into form nicely
Good win. Sort like the hawks win where we should have won by 60+ bit dropped right off in the 2nd half.
Ainsworth had a breakout have, Lyon was fantastic and my man Fiorini showing why he should play midfield not backline. Lynch looked back to his best and May was great all night.
Lemmens is a spud, tries hard but has no skill or match awareness.
Still get into patches where we handball way to much. And the team just stopped after the first 10 mins of the third