(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brolga

Grumpy Old Git
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Serious question. Did anyone else notice how many times Ryan was flat on the ground off the ball around packs without any umpire decision. Does this mean is feigning for free kicks or being monstered off the ball as fair game?

Wooshette

Modette
May 27, 2007
Melboooorne
AFL Club
West Coast
What I don't get is if everybody played so badly as described over the last few hundred posts, is how we won.
My view was it was a great win in trying circumstances.
I believe that you can test the mettle of a team by how they respond when the chips are down.
Well done WC, chalk up another win.
This.
A win away at the G, against the Hawks, in the rain.
Gaff nearly broke his legs when Hardwick slid in at about 5mins to go to collect the footy, feet first. It was 'brave', apparently.
Yeah this was very ordinary. Did booooo

kerr87

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Serious question. Did anyone else notice how many times Ryan was flat on the ground off the ball around packs without any umpire decision. Does this mean is feigning for free kicks or being monstered off the ball as fair game?
Some of the times I saw it he faked it. Theres no need to start doing that crap.

Ala Darling a few years back. Just embarassing.

boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
EOFY in sales is just mental. Got home, cracked a 2 beers, fell asleep from end of q2 to half way through the third. We come over the top to win.

Games like this make my dick harder than a caveman's forehead.
Dont bother watching the 3rd qtr . You didnt miss anything .

Balls In

Premiership Player
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
And just to close off the free to air disgrace we've now had the "pleasure" of watching port v the bulldogs live with full player interviews and song along with a full half hour post match show.

Compared to the eagles delayed telecast that was cut as fast as some dickhead from 7 could press the dump button after the siren. Channel 7 are pricks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max zero

Premium Platinum
Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
And just to close off the free to air disgrace we've now had the "pleasure" of watching port v the bulldogs live with full player interviews and song along with a full half hour post match show.

Compared to the eagles delayed telecast that was cut as fast as some dickhead from 7 could press the dump button after the siren. Channel 7 are pricks
And boy was it a delayed telecast. Started just as the game was finishing. Had to work so no Foxtel for me.

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast
Column A and Column B. Had a few that were legit, didn’t get them, started putting some Walters on it to get attention, didn’t get them.

Total_Juddshanks

Premiership Player
Aug 4, 2005
Fee
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The good ones
Prior to this week we averaged -4 clearances a game, ie on average we have 4 less clearances a game than the opposition.

Today, with our best clearance midfielder tagged hard and one mid rotation down we were +22 clearances compared to Hawthorn.

There is a reason for this, and it wears dreadlocks.

Winky

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2009
Sunshine coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Congrats on the W yesterday. Can tell you the conditions were worse than it looked on tv.

Those wins can be the difference between a home final or interstate in September. So very important for you... very heartbreaking for us!
It was a good win and you guys were unlucky...missed some sitters. You've gotta be happy with your youngsters and their progress

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au

Get 2 mates - pay about $66 each per season for kayo

Top Bottom