Game Day Rd 15: West Coast Eagles Vs. Hawthorn Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woutizmoo

Debutant
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Serious question. Did anyone else notice how many times Ryan was flat on the ground off the ball around packs without any umpire decision. Does this mean is feigning for free kicks or being monstered off the ball as fair game?
I did see him try milk a high free kick in the last qtr - wasn't too happy with it and hardly expected it to be called given how the rest of the day went

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
I can't help but think the AFL have their own agenda with who they want to win. Saints being dudded a bit here.

equiv_clearly

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Allen's mark & Ryan's goal nominated for the round (even if you just want to see the replays):

I'm stoked that Allen's got nominated as it got a bit lost in the coverage. Possibly because the camera angle was pretty poor and it kinda came out of nowhere.

And Ryan's already got MOTY, might as well win GOTY too.

BartBart

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm stoked that Allen's got nominated as it got a bit lost in the coverage. Possibly because the camera angle was pretty poor and it kinda came out of nowhere.

WCE have won a few rounds this year. Eg. Sheppard won last round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balls In

Premiership Player
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Rioli's absolutely brilliant touch set up Ryans pearler.

Can't wait until he starts to really crank it up after such an interrupted season. He is a gun.

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2015
Te Fiti
AFL Club
West Coast
AFL
Jamie Cripps, West Coast Eagles, has been charged with Striking (Fixed Financial Sanction) James Sicily, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 15 match between Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles, played at the MCG on Saturday June 29.

In summary he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.

LOL. Hit someone, cop a fine. Clumsily give someone a shove, resulting in an accidental injury, you're gone.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast

Oscar's mark was boss. Jetts has a quick look to make sure he isn't dead and then trots off.:tearsofjoy:

Hopefully they find another view of it from somewhere.

Chad in Vegas

Senior List
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
On three occasions today I saw a tall lead and the pass kicked IMO deliberarely high over his head for a 2nd leading player taking the mark. Looked like a set play using the main lead as a decoy.

Very clever stuff.
Yeo to Darling and Cameron to Ryan? I thought both just over cooked it and we got lucky when I first watched it but if either were deliberate then they were cracking kicks.

swingdog

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Jamie Cripps, West Coast Eagles, has been charged with Striking (Fixed Financial Sanction) James Sicily, Hawthorn, during the fourth quarter of the Round 15 match between Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles, played at the MCG on Saturday June 29.

In summary he can accept a $1500 sanction with an early plea.

LOL. Hit someone, cop a fine. Clumsily give someone a shove, resulting in an accidental injury, you're gone.
At least somebody hit Sicily.

MrWoollie

Senior List
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
At least somebody hit Sicily.
It's one of those where it should have been from the MRP...

In summary he can accept a $1500 reward with an early plea.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
It's one of those where it should have been from the MRP...

In summary he can accept a $1500 reward with an early plea.
Hit him with a game winning goal.

Amirite?

Top Bottom