West Coast Eagles Vs Hawthorn Hawks

Time:
Sunday 1:45 AEST

Venue: MCG

Form WCE: WWWLW

Form H:
LWLLL

Deciding factors: Beverages

Over the past year the Eagles' form has been intrinsically linked with beverages.

This ritualistic sacrifice has been present in all of the Eagle's triumphs.

eagles drin2k.jpg

(In this ritual, Oscar Allen is playing the role of 'Ashanda' - goddess of beauty)

shower.jpg

(In this ritual, Lewis Jetta calls upon the moon princess to bless Priddis's curls)

eagles drink.jpg

(McGovern praises the mighty god of Resurrection, She-Edia)

This unusual act can be traced back to the Pagan roots of the early settlers of WA

As a keen student of football, Mitchell recognised the need for the spilling of this coloured liquid but took the unusual step of completing his ritualistic slaughter on the sacred grounds of the football field, before the game had ended.

Sam Mitchell's incredible ability to create contested possession improvement through his ritual sacrifice of sports drinks has been sorely missed through the 2019 Season.

Many people have been trialled in a similiar role but none have been effective so far.

drink.jpeg

(Wrong drink God of Thunder.....)

stinson.jpeg

(Wrong drink and location, God of Cloth)

kool aid.jpeg

(Closer colour, but only resulted in a net benefit of 2 extra contested possessions a game)

Without the blessings of the gods Yeo was struggling with form early in the season. Thankfully the half-god prince of mischief had a plan....

tea.jpg

(Half God Prince of Mischief Jetta, with the green tea that has ignited the fury inside of Yeo)

Yeo's Fury at the Heretical actions of the Half God has unleashed a powerful force within him....

Angry Yeo

angry yeo.jpeg

(Angry Yeo, so Angry he kicks his own teammates in the head)

Predicted Victory: By the blessing of Ashanda, Eagles by 72 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This just feels like such a danger game.

On paper we should canter home, even with our outs, but I can't help but have a feeling of impending doom.

Clarko, wet weather, 2 first choice KPD out, Yeo calves on ice last week, Naita's first run back...

These are the games we managed to win last year. Hopefully we can carry on from last week.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

On paper we should canter home, even with our outs, but I can't help but have a feeling of impending doom.

Clarko, wet weather, 2 first choice KPD out, Yeo calves on ice last week, Naita's first run back...

These are the games we managed to win last year. Hopefully we can carry on from last week.
Agreed and the weather makes me feel we won’t win, but Schofield has been fine so far and the rain probably cancels out McGovern’s missing strengths anyway.

Naita’s first game is a boost if anything.

Agreed and the weather makes me feel we won’t win, but Schofield has been fine so far and the rain probably cancels out McGovern’s missing strengths anyway.

Naita’s first game is a boost if anything.

Nic makes me nervous. His foot slipped in a ruck contest last week and my heart was in my throat.

Agreed.

Have tipped Hawks to help WCE win

Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
Over the past year the Eagles' form has been intrinsically linked with beverages.
Without the blessings of the gods Yeo was struggling with form early in the season. Thankfully the half-god prince of mischief had a plan....

(Half God Prince of Mischief Jetta, with the green tea that has ignited the fury inside of Yeo)

Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
Another delayed telecast hey. **** you channel 7 and **** you AFL.
I don't like standing up for 7 ... but again ... not their fault.

Blame the AFL for giving the game to FOX - or FOX for paying more money !

Protip: Free Kayo trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back