Despite:

- Not having won against the Hawks at the G in the past 100 years
- Best backman in the comp being out
- Nic Nats 1st, game in over a year
- Poor wet conditions
- Being up against the best coach in modern times
- Having our game plan exposed by Mitchell
- Poor umpiring
- Our B to B Best & Fairest being tagged out of the game.
- The best performed forward in our history not scoring a goal.
- Our main Tagger being injured early.

Be Happy everybody It's another 4 Points

Jk goalless for the first time since 2015.
Never seen a FF infringed more that in this game, ever. At one point he was in a 3 on 1 and got arm chopped, held and pulled down by each of the three Hawks defenders and no call. Getting to a point where the club has to have a chat with the umpiring department, he's been scragged like absolute crazy this year and has had * all for it

He was very smart though, just ran interference for the others. Obviously knew he wasn't going to get anything from the Umps, especially after that first quarter. Frawley put his foot and knee into his back about 15 times as well, learn't that from the Stratton School of being a complete campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts...

We beat Collingwood in Melbourne for the first time in years last year and again this year.

We beat Hawks in Melbourne last year after a decent period and we will again tomorrow.

Actually feel like we'll lock them down well, limit them to 6-7 goals and kick 11-12 ourselves.

Go Eagles

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty , pretty, pretty close

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

And check this out guys

edited - 2006 at the MCG, the last time the eagles beat Hawks there until today, they trailed Hawthorn by 5 points at 3 qtr time and won the game. Lynch kicked 5 for the Eagles. ( the game was also played on a Saturday lunch time time slot for WA Viewers )

Darling, Suma and Lynch 3 Key Forwards for the Eagles all kick 5 as the eagles win coming from behind at 3qtr time. Twice the margin was 5 points at 3qtr time. I'll have to check what it was in 92 at 3qtr time too, I know it was close. If it was 5 points holy ****. dont think so though

**** actually they led at 3qtr time in 92. Still kicked 11 goals like today and KPP booted 5!

I was at that one. That's the one Buddy belted Cousins behind play. You all know what happened next:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back