Autopsy Rd 16 2017: Swans vs. Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think I'm going to have to watch the replay to see Florent was better than a few others o_O
Player ratings a terrible. Fiorini with 21 disposals and a few tackles with a match rating on our about 0 or negative? He wasn't a standout by any means but he was a solid contributor for them. I think this particular ratings system is cooked.

We seem to have the luck atm of playing injury decimated teams.
I like what it is doing for our confidence though.
They had Ablett, Hanley, Barlow, Hall, Rischetelli missing in the mids. Someone else I don't recall too.
Imagine if we are down Kennedy, Hewett, Jones, Parker and Rampe. We were 0-6 when missing less.
Next up gws minus quite a few. Hopefully the same result.

Hanners must be rested IMHO - Cunningham can be the runner, if not as good inside.
Cunningham stinks.

Yep. McRobie that's a pretty outdated view of Cunners.

He was really hitting his potential before he was injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I third that. Cunningham was on fire.

Lots of players answering their doubters this year ... Deano Towers ... Cunners ... Gary Rohan. Even Sinkers has had his moments.

Interesting Melican got a nod. He was playing on smalls most of the time wasn't he?

Yep. GCS really never got a tall fwd line to work. Started on Martin. Picked up about everyone initally - Ainsworth, Lemmons and Bowes.

Melican took Wright in the second half, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Then what did Grundy do in the second half? (Haven't seen a replay yet)

Basically they all just shared it.

I think the reason for it was that Grundy stayed back, meaning it was Melican who Wright ran up the ground instead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back