Autopsy Rd 16 2017: Swans vs. Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

2Cw2nZ4.gif

From the reserves & seniors:

- Towers won't get dropped
-

He has bought himself instant selection for next week and potentially a pass for a quiet one. Still wouldn't back him (too many past discretions) but he keeps raising his own credits to the point of securing selection which is a credit to his year.

Just a solid performance. We corrected our positions from the first quarter and took them to the sword. Only down is Jones is clearly injured. I hope he's fine for next week
Corker in the first few minutes of the game. Hopefully Comes good by next week.
Hanners needs a week off imho. Surprised he wasn't the late out tbh. Guess it won't be next week though maybe if Cunningham is ready...

Buddys goal kicking is a real problem atm.... he is severely lacking in confidence from the set shot..needs to be rectified soon...maybe. spell in the two's could be in order to regain some form
Doesn't need to kick them until the finals! Sharing the goalkicking love is what it's all about!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rok had a fallout and Goodes was very close to the end.
Goodes would've played another year if it wasn't for the bullshit! Ironically, it was the year he played 2's and a year that he played quite well. As for ROK...you're basing the fallout on heresay (it's bigfooty dude)!

Now everyone knows I hate stats, they're irrelevant but this pretty much represents what I thought about today's game. The stars didn't do all the work, it was the fringe players that dictated the play. I thought Swallow was massive for them too!

Buddys goal kicking is a real problem atm.... he is severely lacking in confidence from the set shot..needs to be rectified soon...maybe. spell in the two's could be in order to regain some form

Urgh. Another two weeks away from the forum, here I come.

As much as it would amuse me to see Buddy kick 25 goals in a NEAFL game, I think his services may be required against the team placed 2nd on the ladder next week.

That's what Rohan can do. At his best he's a very unique player and even his quiet games are filled with pressure acts that don't get on the stat sheet.

Weak opposition but we were merciless after quarter time. A strong showing against the Giants next week and I'd say the lid is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No goals conceded for 2 quarters. That's right, my defender boys showing their stuff!:heart: Awesome work boys!!
Jones clearly not right. His face looked a bit of a mess.
How Jack & Parker can miss a shots like that dead in front is scary.
Good win, another one down. Let's keep rolling.

...maybe. spell in the two's could be in order to regain some form

I think i see where u are going here...

Put Buddy back to the NEAFL and get him working nicely with Tippet...

Being them back in ro the 1sts just before the finals as the ultimate strike duo...

Possible genius...

Or not...

First quarter the skills from both sides really felt like 2 teams well outside the 8 playing who were seperated by only one game.

For the next three it felt more like a top 4 side destroying a wooden spoon side.

Mills is such an instinctive player; early on though he seemed off by a beat. I think that concussion was having an effect on him.

Last week I said Gaz had found his level. This week he showed his ceiling. Remarkable player when he hits his stride.

Towers has followed in Gaz's footsteps. He's a player that normally gets more 1%ers than disposals (to my eye). But when he finds space to run and kicks goals like today he can be an absolute weapon. Keep it up Deano!

Depth in our list now. Depth everywhere!

* that first 6 weeks. Could have ruined everything.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back