Autopsy Rd 16 Blues keep their season alive with 16 point win over Dockers

Who played well in Round 16 vs the Dockers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're always do Dram but guess what they're not around now that we've won.
They will show up for 5 seconds, make some snide comments about how we should have won by more.

On the commentary, when Teague came walking out the Carlton supporters started cheering.

I’ve been pretty negative about things this year, and there were problems again tonight.

But in all seriousness, when the game was on the line our boys wanted it more. And that should mean a hell of a lot to everyone around here, because we’ve spent many years watching them get bullied around in similar situations. For someone who thinks the biggest problem the club has is culture, that’s a great step forward.

If the selection committee ever even contemplate dropping Stocker, I reckon Weiters will be knocking some heads. For all the rumours about him being less than popular, anyone who plays the way he does is going to earn the respect of their teammates.

Ground out a win, could easily have been a loss. Problem I see is that this style isn't sustainable. We can't play week after week allowing the opposition to dictate play for entire quarters and expect to win.

I will say though, that Teague made 100% the right move in throwing Levi into the ruck for most of the final quarter. Needed to throw Darcy off the game he'd settled into.

Back