Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Richardson did say that they had to rebuild his body basically. After at date with Jed, Jack and Co, I reckon they’d need to bring in Oscar Goldman.

I reckon it had a bit more to do with StKilda's weekly opposition player analysis

Last edited:
Not bagging him, just happy he is not playing.

As you have in the past with Dumont et al.

I'm not even happy he's not playing really. I'd rather he was playing and running off the wing kicking a goal or two a week and getting 5 or 6 inside 50s and assisting a few goals. I remember he used to do that years ago. But there is real competition for that spot at the moment so he's just gonna have to wait or force his way in somehow.

good to see us finally understand Macmillan is not best 22

IMHO best 22 is a fallacy and one that as a club we should move beyond.

We have a list of what 46?

We should use that 46 to the absolute maximum we can every week with a view to winning every game of football.

The idea that there are only 22 at any given point that are our best and therefore should be in the seniors is laughable really.

You have those that injured.
Those that are learning and not yet at the point of call up.
Other than that every single bloke on the list should be playing the best footy that they can striving to be named in the side as often as they can.

I have zero doubt if called up JMac would contribute tomorrow, especially if named on a wing as it's hides his deficiencies more.

I also doubt there is a line through his name. More a not yet, than a not ever.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
IMHO best 22 is a fallacy and one that as a club we should move beyond.

We have a list of what 46?

We should use that 46 to the absolute maximum we can every week with a view to winning every game of football.

The idea that there are only 22 at any given point that are our best and therefore should be in the seniors is laughable really.

You have those that injured.
Those that are learning and not yet at the point of call up.
Other than that every single bloke on the list should be playing the best footy that they can striving to be named in the side as often as they can.

I have zero doubt if called up JMac would contribute tomorrow, especially if named on a wing as it's hides his deficiencies more.

I also doubt there is a line through his name. More a not yet, than a not ever.
Seeing lists of “who is missing from their best 22” reinforces what a silly idea it is. Guys are being listed who have been on the injury list than they’ve played in the past two years, and players who are part of a clump on the fringe even when fit, as if they are key pillars of the current team (not just for us, for all teams).

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
good to see us finally understand Macmillan is not best 22

Strong side in

Just need Higgins, Jacobs and Daw back
Garner also

What is your obsession with hating on Jmac? We get it, you think he’s a pleb and I have to agree, where we stand right now he is not best 22 and probably hasn’t been for a while now.

He does have his really good games though but I’m glad he is helping out our vfl side now. VFL success usually transpires into the AFL

What is your obsession with hating on Jmac? We get it, you think he’s a pleb and I have to agree, where we stand right now he is not best 22 and probably hasn’t been for a while now.

He does have his really good games though but I’m glad he is helping out our vfl side now. VFL success usually transpires into the AFL
You’ve summed it up

Turnstiles Macmillan is a plodder who shouldn’t have got a free ride as he has under brad

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
I hope I’m not out line of saying this, but I think it’s a pretty harsh sanction

Freedom of speech at risk here?

Surely North isn’t becoming North Korea? Lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think the club has enough solid info at this point to conclude that TG stuffed up.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep pretty funny

Didn’t even do anything wrong in that thread

Apparently pointing out the obvious is an issue
You were crapping on about how you were going to go down to the club and let him have it. Which I'm tipping in true internet heroism, you never did. And now you are banging on about it here. Give it a spell.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reginald0

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think the suggestions of tinkering with the 22 that smash other teams is just wrong
We put our best team out and that is that
Posters are completely ignoring the psychological impact on the individual player and also the Team Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back