Preview Rd 16 Changes/Preview v the Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last time Angela Merkel went on holidays to Greece the border guard asked her "occupation?" And she replied "no just visiting"

Pretty sure the Greeks were responsible for their own economy 😀

i actually saw an article that did a good job of showing why they weren't. Long time ago tho so I can't remember the details. Lots of charts and graphs showing money flows and dates.

I wonder if Jmac's strongest asset was his ability to understand and communicate a very complex defensive structure, and now that it's been simplified his selection is no longer as essential?

I just assumed this was the case tph.

Not that he is a s**t player. He's good enough to be in that 12 - 30 group on the list. He could be a victimn of that too, in that it kept him stuck on the backline when he was a better player up field.

Shaw has been getting his team selections spot on since arriving in the role.

Not only has he gotten the best out of the current players but also given Durdin, Hayden and possibly Hosie soon a go in the seniors. A lot can also be said about his non selections.

Awesome work.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Remember a few years back, when it was reported that younger players wouldn't consider coming to us because we were 'old?' Quality, younger team on the paddock. Nice.

I wonder if Jmac's strongest asset was his ability to understand and communicate a very complex defensive structure, and now that it's been simplified his selection is no longer as essential?
His strongest asset was his ability to carry Brad's bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after all the bluster of naming more than half a dozen blokes on the bench, we go with............ one change.

I honestly just don't see the point of naming an extended bench on a Thursday, and then trimming it 24 hours later. It's not as if there was training today that was going to influence any selection decisions.

I just assumed this was the case tph.

Not that he is a s**t player. He's good enough to be in that 12 - 30 group on the list. He could be a victim of that too, in that it kept him stuck on the backline when he was a better player up field.

Fine profile for a player, but s**t for a defender. Wing would suit him much better, but he isn't getting a look in there any time soon either. He's genuinely surplus to our needs at the moment and I think should definitely be considered as a trade option. Decent to good physical attributes, obviously good leadership and gameplan understanding, very experienced. I think he could slot into a fair few different teams best 22's right now. Odd situation for a leader of the club to be in to be honest.

i actually saw an article that did a good job of showing why they weren't. Long time ago tho so I can't remember the details. Lots of charts and graphs showing money flows and dates.

Goldman Sachs is in charge of Greek economy, they got Them to do that back in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back