Preview RD 16 Geelong v Doggies Sat July6 7:25pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a handy translation guide for Chris Scott:

He'll definitely play = He'll probably play
He'll play = He might play
We're confident/optimistic he'll play = We're not confident/optimistic he'll play
We think he'll play = We don't think he'll play
He's a chance of playing = He's no chance of playing

Here's a handy translation guide for Chris Scott:

He'll definitely play = He'll probably play
He'll play = He might play
We're confident/optimistic he'll play = We're not confident/optimistic he'll play
We think he'll play = We don't think he'll play
He's a chance of playing = He's no chance of playing
On the Rohan situation, it seems there is an important family issue of deep concern to Gary, he may or may not be available, I think Scott will play him if he wants to play and is up for it. Scott initially indicated that Esava would be available this week, however they may have decided to give him another week just to ensure he's 100%. I'm sure you understand how important he is to our structure and better he rest another week than re-injure and miss more weeks. Yes I know Scott has a history of misinformation regarding the availability of players, seems it is something he inherited (or was taught) from Neil Balme.

On the Rohan situation, it seems there is an important family issue of deep concern to Gary, he may or may not be available, I think Scott will play him if he wants to play and is up for it. Scott initially indicated that Esava would be available this week, however they may have decided to give him another week just to ensure he's 100%. I'm sure you understand how important he is to our structure and better he rest another week than re-injure and miss more weeks. Yes I know Scott has a history of misinformation regarding the availability of players, seems it is something he inherited (or was taught) from Neil Balme.

I agree on Rohan.

I think they would have known that Esava would likely miss more than one week, but they were less than truthful. But all clubs do that to some extent.

GD thread open... bit early but I got s**t to do.

GO Catters

Last edited:
There are a mass of posts which remain off topic, Yet my response to take it elsewhere was removed. I am left with the impression you don't like my posts.

I deleted a bundle of posts around yours....frankly i couldn't be bothered going back further...

I have no problem with your posts at all.....i do my best not to focus on the poster...rather the content.

At time of writing, I have nearly 100 unread threads.

To avoid this situation just stay on topic.

Good work sucking Roughy in on the 50... and then OB with the finish.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back