Game Day RD 16 Geelong v Doggies Sat July6 7:25pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pick on form and structure.
That for me is Blicavs, MOC and Duncan out.
Probably Guthrie too.
Been many worse tonight than those 4

Hawkins refusing to lead
Henry losing his feet & being out positioned too many times in defence, and a lack of follow up has annoyed me
O'Connor I agree hasn't had his best night
Miers has had his worse game for the year

We’ve been beaten by a better team tonight, the Dogs have played well and applied a lot of pressure. All teams, including the eventual premier this year, whoever they are, have had games where they’ve looked as poor as we have tonight.

It’s the great thing about being two games clear, we can have a loss or two and the sky doesn’t fall. Not that you’d know it reading this board after a loss.

Move on to next week.

Poor disposal hasn't helped tonight - how many handballs & kicks over the heads of teammates etc?

Is it about not being used to playing at Marvel, laziness or something else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does our mc think we don’t need a replacement for esava? Haven’t been able to take a mark inside 50 yet they don’t bother bringing in krueger or buzza. It’s idiotic.
Arrogance and complacency. Was clearly a problem against the Crows, but we got the win so in their mind it's okay. Same thing has been happening for years. They ignore problems in the side while they're winning and only bother reacting when they get exposed badly in a loss, but by that point it's usually too late.

Ok, that was terrible. Move on. We have a great team and we've been really unsettled. Maybe bews and dollhouse were more sore than we thought. Kolo out was hard as well.

First time all quarter we laid hard tackles, when the game was lost. fu** off with this last minute intensity, just shows me you didn't try before.
We tried all game - no reward for effort from then though

Not the reason we lost though

We’ve been beaten by a better team tonight, the Dogs have played well and applied a lot of pressure. All teams, including the eventual premier this year, whoever they are, have had games where they’ve looked as poor as we have tonight.

It’s the great thing about being two games clear, we can have a loss or two and the sky doesn’t fall. Not that you’d know it reading this board after a loss.

Move on to next week.
Dogs played like s**t. Any real contender would have thrashed them tonight. How many times did they literally gift us the ball in the first half? Geelong were putrid. They played dour, conservative football against a side they should have been able to rip to pieces, and then they couldn't lift when the opposition did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back