Autopsy Rd 16 V Collingwood. Metricon, Saturday 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that he was dropped last year for the same issues and still gets a game now and the issues have actually regressed shows what a rabble our Football Dept is.

To be fair on this bit, it has been mentioned a number of times that Hall has shown an ignorance to listen to the coaching staff on some points and refuses to work on particular aspects. Don't know how much truth there is to that but I agree with everything you have said, and why give him games if he won't play a team role?

As people in the media and posters on other boards have said our team has so much more talent then we are seeing each week which is baffling but we are so weak.

I just can't cope with how soft Hall is. Right in front of me last night he let a guy literally run through him, all he had to do was drop his shoulder onto his chest and no all he did was put his arms out and the Collingwood player just brushed him aside

On the other hand he can be so exhilarating with his run and kick

But at the end of the day we have a credibility issue and we can't carry soft players

We are going to have to trade him especially considering there are some clubs out there that actually want him

I just can't cope with how soft Hall is. Right in front of me last night he let a guy literally run through him, all he had to do was drop his shoulder onto his chest and no all he did was put his arms out and the Collingwood player just brushed him aside

On the other hand he can be so exhilarating with his run and kick

But at the end of the day we have a credibility issue and we can't carry soft players

We are going to have to trade him especially considering there are some clubs out there that actually want him

There would be teams out there who need that run and penetration who can afford to carry someone with minimal defensive pressure. So hopefully we still get something for him. Now that our season is done, lets let him play as selfish as he wants, get his 30+ possie games up and sell him for a decent price

Lynch kicked 66 goals and become captain under Eade, Matera was playing his best season before getting injured. Sexton wasn't near best 22 before Rocket, Hall although very up and down was terrible under Mckenna as a half forward. Players have definitely stagnated some just injured but there for sure has been players that have benefited from him coming to the club.
I'm sorry friend there is no way in Hell that side is going forward under Eade. No way.

Amazing. May and Lyons potentially both medium term injuries now. Add this to serious injuries to Barlow, Day, Matera, KK, Hanley's season from hell, Thompson for decent stretches, Ablett missing key games, Dave Swallow struggling with his knee etc etc etc.

Compare this to Port Adelaide who have precisely 0 players on their injured list and Sydney basically the same. That's why they are where they are people.

Please no more picks , nothing against your comment krelglze , but I don't know how much more kids playing i can take.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair point, and no offence taken, but we could then use that first rounder to grab a player from somewhere else. Use 1 first rounder on a kid, and another on a good to great player 22-26.

Since you can trade future picks I can barely recall a player for player trade. Its always picks for players and then take those picks and try to use them as currency to get someone who's interested in your club. The players have too much power to be forced into a trade.

I was thinking a trade like our 1st pick (pick 4) + 2nd rd pick (say 30) + Hall for Saints picks 6 & 11 would be an outstanding result - You could throw a blanket over picks 3-7 IMO and the draft is said to drop off a cliff after the 1st rd so need to consolidate some picks to get some decent young kids

Love to get another Jarryd Lyons but they don't grow on trees, and if they did they wouldn't want to come to the Suns after the year we are having

I'm not saying it is or isn't but i think it's forgetful to think no player has improved under his coaching.
Yeah I must say there has been improvement, but the inconsistencies in the team kill us.

If every player plays their best, and to their highest level we can match it with anyone in the league.

The challenge is doing that for 4 quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back