AFL Toast Rd 17, 2018 - 44 point win against Gold Coast!

Remove this Banner Ad

LANGFORD%20Kyle.png

He has arrived. So composed

Egg on my face...happy to admit. Had been very critical of him for 2 years but he has been really good this year. I feel calm when he has the ball which is a rarity haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear I checked Myers stats at half time and he had like 9 at some point in the 3rd quarter.. what he hell happened?!

loved guelfis game, the kid is getting better and better each week.

Good first game back for DP3

Another good game from Dea gone past Ambrose imo

Yes Matty Dea was excellent. Amazed at how clean he's become when possessing the ball.

Guelfi, Langas and Hurley the other highlights out of a pretty average looking 7 goal win.

p.s. Wish Zerrett would back his pace and look to kick rather than stall for the handball at times.

9.11 to 2.4 in the second half was a good effort. Wasted a lot deep inside forward inside 20.

Winning games interstate, keeping lower teams to low scores, winning ugly but comfortably. We haven’t done that for years, some really good signs last 8 weeks with a lot of talent to return.

Who did the "wah wah wah" thing in the song? Rewound and it's not someone on screen, but defs made Long lol.

Goddard.

He's such a likable larrikin!

Came up for the game cos school holidays etc - great venue, it’s like watching the game in Ballarat or some s**t. You’re right on top of the action.

May destroyed us in the first half, he’s a gun - but we were on straight after halftime. The skipper, Langers, Hurls, Guelfi and Bags the pick of ‘em for mine.

In the cab back from the game now - heavy beer isn’t served up here for night games either, so I’ve been smashing the premix Voddy/lime/sodas. It’s a mans drink for tonight, fellas.

Go Dons :thumbsu:

Came up for the game cos school holidays etc - great venue, it’s like watching the game in Ballarat or some s**t. You’re right on top of the action.

May destroyed us in the first half, he’s a gun - but we were on straight after halftime. The skipper, Langers, Hurls, Guelfi and Bags the pick of ‘em for mine.

In the cab back from the game now - heavy beer isn’t served up here for night games either, so I’ve been smashing the premix Voddy/lime/sodas. It’s a mans drink for tonight, fellas.

Go Dons :thumbsu:

Did they serve them with little umbrellas and a slice of pineapple?

We must've kicked the ball to an unmarked Suns player on the goal line 25 times.

We could (should) have won that game by 75+, which would have tipped us over 100.

Reckon there are 2-3 players in the VFL that could do a better job than McNeice.

Goddard did some ok things but he looked slow at times and unable to bend over to pick the ball up.

Our back line looks really strong with Hooker and Hurley + Saad.

Smith was awesome. Heppell is playing great football. Merrett played well. Myers played well.

Walla ignited us when we needed him most. As did Baguley.

Langford, McGrath and Parish all played great games.

I reckon McKernan has arrived as an AFL player. He will never be a star but he genuinely puts in.

We must've kicked the ball to an unmarked Suns player on the goal line 25 times.

Reckon there are 2-3 players in the VFL that could do a better job than McNeice.

McNiece is easily a couple pegs below AFL level. Has a crack but goes to ground way too much and buckles under pressure often. Are either Redman or Ridley close to coming back?

McNiece is easily a couple pegs below AFL level. Has a crack but goes to ground way too much and buckles under pressure often. Are either Redman or Ridley close to coming back?
Apparently Ridley played VFL today but only had 5 disposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back