Rd. 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

After Powell-Pepper being magnificent in recent times I finally moved him on after his injury last week thinking he may be a little tender. Up to 93 at 3qtr time. Watch him outscore Zorko who I bought him in for....

Another decent game by Boak up forward. I'll take it with how forwards have been this season.
Imagine if Danger kicked a little straighter. Epic score, even with that, may be in doubt next week. Looked impeded.

Treloar better fire up 2nd half.

I bring in Pendles this week and he's on 66 with 10 mins left in the last qtr. One of the most consistent players and has a huge record against GC. * this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i need to find a way to get Gaz if i can
And then out, and in, and back out.
Body cant be trusted, I'd think most fantasy players would be as jaded as me and when it comes to Gaz, wary at the very least.

Its bad enough when poor form scorns you. You don't need injuries and others poor outings ruining your life. ;)

And then out, and in, and back out.
Body cant be trusted, I'd think most fantasy players would be as jaded as me and when it comes to Gaz, wary at the very least.

Its bad enough when poor form scorns you. You don't need injuries and others poor outings ruining your life. ;)
Ive already traded him out once this year haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back