Game Day Rd 17 - Geelong v Carlton Sat July 10, 4.35pm at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low possession high impact. Good defensively and both strong in the air for their size. McCarthy much better at hitting the scoreboard at this stage though

McCarthy was always injured and stilled averaged 1 goal a game when he was 23.
How many years in the system for Linc when he was 23?

I'd rather gain 1.5 than bust a gut to get 5 and lose a game later on.
Assuming we then don't drop a game when only gaining 1.5...
From what I can see going forward percentage won't matter to us anyway.
Nah, it’s a real possibility it will be a factor.

Low possession high impact. Good defensively and both strong in the air for their size. McCarthy much better at hitting the scoreboard at this stage though

McCarthy was always injured and stilled averaged 1 goal a game when he was 23.

Yes, and was nowhere near the all round contributor that Close is so far. McCarthy was decent and talented and played his role when he was fit. But he’s never going to be much more than a goal kicker - though admittedly I haven’t watched a lot of him at Brisbane

How many years in the system for Linc when he was 23?
McCarthy was injured while Close played senior footy all the way through both SAFL and now at Geelong. Close actually had played a lot more footy than McCarthy at the same age. If close ended up as good as McCarthy I think that would be a massive win for a rookie

Review it here

GO CAtters

Why not? You really dislike him don't you :D
How do you think Constable would go as a small forward who was working up & back all day, providing a link around the ground etc?

When Constable consistently shows the repeated efforts that Miers does, maybe we can discuss the idea of him playing as a small forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back