Preview Rd 17 Geelong V St Kilda Sat July 13 @ GMHBA 730 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Smith his first game vs Werribee he kicked a couple of goals that was all class...Me and Foxdog said something about this kid yes small but he is a footballer

Despite what some might say, our draw coming up actually isn't that easy at all. This is a must win game, regardless of percentage. These are our upcoming games, all which will present challenges:

Round 18: Geelong vs Hawks - MCG (knocked off the Pies last week and will always get up for us as our rivals)
Round 19: Sydney vs Geelong - SCG (Away and their kids showing good form, alongside Parker and Jones...Buddy could be back too)
Round 20: Fremantle vs Geelong - Optus (Freo at home, looking to challenge for finals...daunting)
Round 21: Geelong vs North - GMHBA (Resurgent North side with nothing to lose, also looking to challenge for finals)
Round 22: Brisbane vs Geelong - GABBA (Lions at home, challenging for a top 4 spot and with quick young players on every line...daunting)
Round 23: Geelong vs Carlton - GMHBA (Should win comfortably)

5 out of the next 6 are all 'losable' games, with Freo, Brisbane and North being the biggest concerns. We need that buffer IMO, so we cannot drop the game today.

We should win this game, which means, I'm nervous as hell.

mmmm .. look forward to that dropping ..should I quote this into the draft trade thread..?
It's closed but I'll add to it once internet is active and I'm not using phone

really - wow - you are in the know
jack stevens news was here months ago - read my posts and dont bag me

you are the hutchy of this forum
OK Jars

Despite what some might say, our draw coming up actually isn't that easy at all. This is a must win game, regardless of percentage. These are our upcoming games, all which will present challenges:

Round 18: Geelong vs Hawks - MCG (knocked off the Pies last week and will always get up for us as our rivals)
Round 19: Sydney vs Geelong - SCG (Away and their kids showing good form, alongside Parker and Jones...Buddy could be back too)
Round 20: Fremantle vs Geelong - Optus (Freo at home, looking to challenge for finals...daunting)
Round 21: Geelong vs North - GMHBA (Resurgent North side with nothing to lose, also looking to challenge for finals)
Round 22: Brisbane vs Geelong - GABBA (Lions at home, challenging for a top 4 spot and with quick young players on every line...daunting)

5 out of the next 6 are all 'losable' games, with Freo, Brisbane and North being the biggest concerns. We need that buffer IMO, so we cannot drop the game today.

It’s certainly not the easy run home it seemed early in the year. Which is good for us.

You sound like quite the pessimist! We’ll go either 7-0 or 6-1 from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back