Game Day Rd 17 Geelong V St Kilda Sat July 13 @ GMHBA 730 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day - curtain raiser - at home.

All good things

What will the boys dish up today? Hope to see the urgency back in their play.
Faster ball movement into F 50.
Will Sav make the difference that has been associated with his absence?

Typical winters day in Geelong - cold and wet tonight I feel and the short $$ is on 2E to be in long sleeves after 1/2 time - maybe from the get go.

With the events of last night in WA the scene is set for us to take back the 8 point buffer on top.

Are we disciplined and good enough to take it seriously and out the Saints to the sword!?

Go Catters

Game day - curtain raiser - at home.

All good things

What will the boys dish up today? Hope to see the urgency back in their play.
Faster ball movement into F 50.
Will Sav make the difference that has been associated with his absence?

Typical winters day in Geelong - cold and wet tonight I feel and the short $$ is on 2E to be in long sleeves after 1/2 time - maybe from the get go.

With the events of last night in WA the scene is set for us to take back the 8 point buffer on top.

Are we disciplined and good enough to take it seriously and out the Saints to the sword!?

Go Catters

Daz may want to check the thread you locked... ie drafting thread

Last edited:

Maybe it's the being up all hours speaking but I barely even look forward to this.

A win will be written off, a loss blown out of proportion. Neither gets me last night's sleep back.

Henry is lucky to remain in the team with Kolo coming out. Would rather have gone with a mid like Scooter. I think we are still carrying too many defenders. What contributed to our great start was having players with defined roles playing where they should. The experimentation over the last couple of weeks needs to stop. It’s fine to try and move a player or two. And you want other lives to be able to make. But too much is detrimental and we’ve already seen most of the moves they used and they don’t work.

Predicting a boring scrap in the wet and a 30-40 point win.

Will take that, and no injuries, all day.

Last night’s result was big for us and we need to consolidate that two game buffer again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predicting a boring scrap in the wet and a 30-40 point win.

Will take that, and no injuries, all day.

Last night’s result was big for us and we need to consolidate that two game buffer again.
When I started reading this I thought you was saying geel 40 vs Stk 30 would that tick everyone off lol

I couldn't care less about the margin,
giphy.gif

Is anyone else really not looking forward to this game out of fear that the Geelong of 2018 is going to show up?
I hate these games. Those performances last year against teams like this are going to haunt me for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back