Game Day Rd 17 Preview / Tribute

Do you agree - your Teams Sensitive Data being Publicly available to Competitors

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2735!

Just Hawkins and Luke Ryan possible improvers.
giphy.gif

Frost round is a celebration of all things Sam Frost for round 18 Dees vs Hawks. Wayneo is fine with it
Ok then. Why not.

We'll have to ban Loose at HB from the fred tho. That campaigner is letting the board down, yet again. ******* fraud.

Whitfield cost me a potential 2500 this week :mad: Dusty useless but the same for everyone. The merry go round of f'wits injuring themselves/getting suspended the last 5 weeks has been incredibly irritating:
Grundy
Zorko
Fyfe
Neale
Heppell
Coleman-Jones
Whitfield

Unbelievable. At least they've largely been 1 weekers and I've been focusing on leagues

Ok then. Why not.

We'll have to ban Loose at HB from the fred tho. That campaigner is letting the board down, yet again. ******* fraud.
Holy s**t, thank you guys. If anybody wants me to add anything or think they can contribute in any way, send me a pm, Frost Love is a community thing

Ok then. Why not.

Get farrrrrked campaigner. I was already prepping this week's but who am I to deny a kid his dream of writing an OP about his favourite disaster prone defender. * knows I couldn't write 1000 words on Sam Frost even if you gave me a box of beers prior

Holy sh*t, thank you guys. If anybody wants me to add anything or think they can contribute in any way, send me a pm, Frost Love is a community thing
Yeah, nah, it's really not.

Get farrrrrked campaigner. I was already prepping this week's but who am I to deny a kid his dream of writing an OP about his favourite disaster prone defender. fu** knows I couldn't write 1000 words on Sam Frost even if you gave me a box of beers prior
Sorry dude, I'll make u proud

Get farrrrrked campaigner. I was already prepping this week's but who am I to deny a kid his dream of writing an OP about his favourite disaster prone defender. fu** knows I couldn't write 1000 words on Sam Frost even if you gave me a box of beers prior
What a liar.

Writing 1000 words is easy. Here's a tutorial and example.

By 8am please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy sh*t, thank you guys. If anybody wants me to add anything or think they can contribute in any way, send me a pm, Frost Love is a community thing
Can you add... why does Hurn tonne in a loss against the bottom side but Frost is still s**t?

I'm not gonna make it all bout frosty, I'll keep it somewhat normal and hopefully funny
Let me know if you're going to cover the games mate or just do a grand old Frosty dedication. If you weren't planning on covering the games I won't scrap what I have and we can tag team it. Otherwise the stage is all yours

Let me know if you're going to cover the games mate or just do a grand old Frosty dedication. If you weren't planning on covering the games I won't scrap what I have and we can tag team it. Otherwise the stage is all yours
I was happy to do the games but if you've already got stuff u can do it if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back