Game Day Rd 17 Preview / Tribute

Do you agree - your Teams Sensitive Data being Publicly available to Competitors

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying that about Hall for 8 rounds. And then that McDonald back would hurt. Think I might have to swallow that and just get the f***er in.
Always does nothing in the first half .....been half a doz times Hall's been on 30 thereabouts at HT, only to post monsterous scores

2,509 for the Round ....dropped another 79 places

Been really happy this year with player selections, nailed them ......but Rookie Roulette early really hurt, and my Captain's choices the last 5 weeks have been atrocious .....I keep saying go with your gut on Capt's, but I always end up relying on stats, and they've let me down this year

Butters, Whitfield, Sidebottom, Dusty all stains.
Benched Walsh to get Brambles score, could of benched any of my other midfielders and it would of been a win, instead I benched my second highest scorer for the week.

Danger 97, and then everyone else was 100+

Thursday footy is garbage.
Monday night footy could be worse.

Butters, Whitfield, Sidebottom, Dusty all stains.
Benched Walsh to get Brambles score, could of benched any of my other midfielders and it would of been a win, instead I benched my second highest scorer for the week.

Danger 97, and then everyone else was 100+

Thursday footy is garbage.
Monday night footy could be worse.
I was happy with last Thursdays football :)

Just realised my score was my highest for the season and I still continued this worrying trend

Screenshot_2021-07-13-07-05-12-75_f9537d3117b147e48f5e2aeb5429cc0b.jpg
Woman-Falls-Down-Hill-on-Face.gif

I was looking real slick early on in the season when everyone was running rookies and I was "completing" my team with some bargain buys, but the lack of Steele, Touktouk, Parish, Zorko, Laird is really coming back to haunt me now and I don't have the cash gen or trades to fix it.

Gonna need a bit of luck from here, either with those players to be forced into isolation or my players to get on some Space Jam style Michael's Secret Stuff.

I was happy with last Thursdays football :)

I miss half the game (unless it's in WA) and any possible late changes because I play footy myself. Then I have to go to work in the morning.
s**t sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell injured. Forced to play Sharp. Whitfield injury. Daniher, Sidebum, Dusty and Taranto spudding it up.

Otherwise everyone else performed and must say I had some huge scores. Short gave his best performance in ages. Petracca, Steele, Walsh all amazing but missed the VC on them. North trio of Goldstein, Hall and Ziebell all awesome.

Season high overall - being largely carried my by midfield (6 with season averages 110+, Kelly M7 just under but 115 avg last 5 then Brayshaw M8 who has a 5 round average of 109.6 - I can call this 110 right :moustache: ) and a couple of good captain choices in recent weeks. Roughly 600 points away from top 1k which is probably too much to reel in this late, especially with how s**t this year has been generally + dead Shitfield this week but we'll see how close we get 👍

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 10.00.56 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back