Review Rd 17. SUNS vs Bulldogs @ Cairns 7.25

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaw's our best player right now IMO. Malceski is struggling

Lynch and Ah Chee are going Ok

Malceski is doing well in contested situations, moves with great speed and agility and has a great sense of spacial awareness.

Looks like the Bulldogs game plan is to take Martin to the square at every opportunity

Our back line is the same every possession. Get ball, panic, turnover. Dissapointing.

This is a premiership contending team, hard to get down on the boys when we are missing so many, but our backline which has been functioning so well for a few weeks is being found out at the moment.
I think it's more the midfield domination, which then puts the defence out of position to be honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Hall trade bait at the end of the season ? Not a team player

He's a very good downhill skiier - when the team gets better he'll be better. Plus he looks to be playing injured and he has a history of not being able to carry niggles well.

He's a very good downhill skiier - when the team gets better he'll be better. Plus he looks to be playing injured and he has a history of not being able to carry niggles well.
Definitely a skier. But remember he was a mature rookie, and about 26 yrs old now? Surely his skills/decision making should be at their peak now, ahhh he frustrates me and I cringe when he has the footy as much as I do when Rory looks like he is going to kick as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back