Preview Rd 17 - Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans 3:20 pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Richards likely to come back in after being a late withdrawal from North match. Which makes sense, shores up their defensive stocks. Dunkley, Martin & Easton Wood also still out injured - as confirmed by Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Macrae has been solid all year. Looks like he runs around with his own footy based on these stats.
Most consistent player in the competition.

View attachment 1172170

Yes he gets a lot of touches. He's been in my fantasy side for most of the year so I watch out for him pretty closely. He does next to nothing with the ball.

Yes he gets a lot of touches. He's been in my fantasy side for most of the year so I watch out for him pretty closely. He does next to nothing with the ball.
He’s elite in metres gained (ave 463m) and score involvements (ave 7.6 per game). In comparison probably our best performing mid, Mills is averaging 378 metres gained and 6.6 score involvements which are considered above average.

When Marcea gets the ball he uses it. Such is the Bulldogs midfield strength though that Bontempelli surpasses Macrae’s stats with ease.

He’s elite in metres gained (ave 463m) and score involvements (ave 7.6 per game). In comparison probably our best performing mid, Mills is averaging 378 metres gained and 6.6 score involvements which are considered above average.

When Marcea gets the ball he uses it. Such is the Bulldogs midfield strength though that Bontempelli surpasses Macrae’s stats with ease.

He used to, hasn't as much in recent weeks.

Dees v Dogs.

Dees sent Harmes to Libba. Held him to 16 touches. Macrae had 36. Bont had 30. Dees win comfortably.

But Macrae is ELITE with his ball use! If he had it 36 times they must have won comfortably..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back