Preview Rd 18 2017 Sydney v St Kilda @ SCG - Saturday 22 July (preview on page 8, post #191)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints were a very different side the last time they beat the Swans at home. Come to think of it, so were we.
They were a cracking side that year. Finished as minor premiers before crapping the bed in the finals. We didn't even make the finals.
The Swans are a much better side now, whereas the Saints are far less competitive these days.
Four things are surities in my mind from this game.
Football will be played.
One team will win.
One team will lose.
The swans will be singing the song post match with a healthy percentage boost and four more premiership points.
Great post, welcome to the board!

can't believe you feel that way after 9 wins from 10, under 70 pts against on avg nearly every single game, cant **** with that! pumped in confidence. we won the last 7 consecutive games v saints, they haven't won in sydney since like 2009 and we've dropped over 100 pts in each of the 7 wins i think. despite their quality this season, their rank and winning 4 from their last 5 -- they know damn well who they're facing in round 18. if we don't least win i wont see myself getting over it for ****in ages. atleast feel 50/50 instead of a L already first thing in the morning :/

I agree with all of what you said, which is why I can't help but feel this is all too good to be true. I have faith in the boys i'm just a wreck over this game and probably will be the same for the remaining six games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back