Autopsy Rd 18 Blue skies as the Suns go down - 2 in a row

Who played well for the Blues in Round 18 vs the Suns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on the win.

Here are the midfield frequency stats from the game. If you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

Overall Summary - 29 Bounces

Cripps 25
Walsh 24 (6w)
O'Brien 23 wing
Setterfield 22 wing
Murphy 20 (2w)
E.Curnow 20
J.Silvagni 8
Fisher 3 (2w, 1i)

Rucks:
Kreuzer 24
Casboult 5

Centre Clearances (as per Champion Data/AFL.com.au
Cripps 2
Murphy 2
Kreuzer 1
E.Curnow 1
Lang 1
Newman 1

First Half - 14

Cripps 13
Murphy 12
Setterfield 11 wing
Walsh 11 (6w, 5i)
O'Brien 10 wing
E.Curnow 9
J.Silvagni 3
Fisher 1 wing

Kreuzer 11
Casboult 3

2nd Half - 15

Cripps 14
Walsh 13 (3w)
O'Brien 13 wing
Setterfield 11 wing
E.Curnow 11
Murphy 8 (2w)
J.Silvagni 5
Fisher 2 (1w, 1i)

Kreuzer 13
Casboult 2

Notes:
- Highest starts for Setterfield in an analysed game
- 2nd highest starts for Silvagni in an analysed game this season outside of the Fyfe tagging job
This awesome, cheers 👍

GC with 90 tackles and watching the game i thought we were moving the ball pretty well.

They brought the heat and their effort was certainly there unlike the previous 2 weeks, but we stood up.
In the end still a comfortable 24 point win, with limited contribution from Cripps & no Curnow/Doc among a few others. Was a good win for our progress.

GC with 90 tackles and watching the game i thought we were moving the ball pretty well.

They brought the heat and their effort was certainly there unlike the previous 2 weeks, but we stood up.
In the end still a comfortable 24 point win, with limited contribution from Cripps & no Curnow/Doc among a few others. Was a good win for our progress.

They were brutal at ground level. Miller, Brodie and Swallow are all mature bodies who really cracked in.

Add Fiorini and Witts too, actually.

Back