Autopsy Rd 18 Blues storm home to beat Pies and honour Serge

Who played well for the Blues vs the Pies in Round 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In actuality any north player will have to wait till they can rustle up a quorum of supporters in any award that requires people to vote.

If 10% of our supporters vote then our players beats theirs with 100% of their supporters vote.

At least they have the old shinboner spirit (whatever the hell that is)
The Ghost of Glenn Archer.

Sam Walsh, that is nuts!

Now that one, that one I can get behind.

He manages to hit that ball on the wrong side for the snap, and to make it go through the goals with a drop punt spin despite the fact that he's essentially kicked it with a snap technique, with his weight going the wrong way to get that ball through the sticks. That's a 1/100 shot. The majority of people couldn't do it cold, let alone under that kind of pressure.

It is mindblowing that he kicked that goal. I'm still not sure I can believe it.

Now that one, that one I can get behind.

He manages to hit that ball on the wrong side for the snap, and to make it go through the goals with a drop punt spin despite the fact that he's essentially kicked it with a snap technique, with his weight going the wrong way to get that ball through the sticks. That's a 1/100 shot. The majority of people couldn't do it cold, let alone under that kind of pressure.

It is mindblowing that he kicked that goal. I'm still not sure I can believe it.

You will believe it and like it

Don't call me Shirley ffs.
I-am-serious-and-dont-call-me-Shirley-Only-the-best-line-ever-said-on-film-Thank-you-Leslie-Nielsen-from-Airplane.jpg

Back