Rd 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

6854C9F2-21D0-4E99-B780-EF70C280E1F4.gif

OK where do i start this crapshoot score :mad: ......yes, pick MELB and PORT players they said .....strong teams coming home with a wet sail they said

tenor.gif

Final Score: 2,434 :'( ..............dropped 650 spots, to rank 3,100 FFS :mad::mad::mad:

Yes you ask .....i did have Mitchell as (C) .......so how did i F...k up you say ......that's a good question:

Doedee (24) ... getting hit by a "steam train" :'(
Simpson (80) .... I wasted my last trade on the :poo: ...was 10 points behind in my tragics, yes i was THUMPED, so might as well saved the trade
Rockliff (66) .....on what planet was this a good trade-in :rolleyes:
Hogan, Heeney, Wingard .....not worth discussing, you replica's of AFL Footballers

To beat me at the moment is easy ............so easy a monkey could do beat me :'(:'(:'(:

I'M DEPRESSED !

Va0mGqu.gif

Last edited:
OK where do i start this crapshoot score :mad: ......yes, pick MELB and PORT players they said .....strong teams coming home with a wet sail they said

tenor.gif

Final Score: 2,434 :'( ..............dropped 650 spots, to rank 3,100 FFS :mad::mad::mad:

Yes you ask .....i did have Mitchell as (C) .......so how did i F...k up you say ......that's a good question:

Doedee (24) ... getting hit by a "steam train" :'(
Simpson (80) .... I wasted my last trade on the :poo: ...was 10 points in my tragics, yes i was THUMPED, so might as well saved the trade
Rockliff (66) .....on what planet was this a good trade-in :rolleyes:
Hogan, Heeney, Wingard .....not worth discussing, you replica's of AFL Footballers

To beat me at the moment is easy ............so easy a monkey could do beat me :'(:'(:'(:

I'M DEPRESSED !

Va0mGqu.gif
Sounds like live would be better with puppies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sh1t of a weekend, scraped through for 2434 and dropped down 250 spots to be just hanging onto a spot in the top 1000.

I was going to do the sensible thing all week and V Gawn into C titch but silly old me thought id go a pod and put the V on Buddy because he was gonna single handedly destroy GC. cost myself 100 points there, well done to all the coaches that banged out 2500+

******* zerrett started the campaigner and he ruined my season.:mad:

Seven tons in a row, eight in this last nine, nothing lower than 89, averaging 112.7 from round 9 after bottoming out.

Funny to look at premium midfielders now, after many coaches wrote them off early.

Dayne Beams: no centuries in his first four games; 9/12 since, averaging 106

Dayne Zorko: one tonne in the first six rounds; seven since, lowest score is 90 over his last 11 games (112 avg from round 7)

JPK: 10 tons in this last 12 games after only one in the first five rounds; 106 avg since (113.8 excluding the game he got injured in)

Lachie Neale: peaked at 99 and couldn't get a ton in the first four games; 11 in 13 games since, averaging 112

Here are some odd notes:

Patrick Dangerfield and Mitch Duncan have played 31 combined games this season and scored above 94 in 30 of them. The lowest score between the two is an 80 from Duncan in round 5. Danger hasn't scored less than 94 at all this season and has tonned up 15 times from 16 matches.

Similarly, Patrick Cripps and Ed Curnow have played 33 combined games and only once has either of them scored below 86 (Cripps in round 11, when he got tagged by Sydney).

Here's one I like: Clayton Oliver has scored above 120 in 10 out of 17 matches this season. He only scored above 120 three times last year. The only player with a higher percentage of 120+ scores this year is Tom Mitchell.

Seven tons in a row, eight in this last nine, nothing lower than 89, averaging 112.7 from round 9 after bottoming out.

Funny to look at premium midfielders now, after many coaches wrote them off early.

Dayne Beams: no centuries in his first four games; 9/12 since, averaging 106

Dayne Zorko: one tonne in the first six rounds; seven since, lowest score is 90 over his last 11 games (112 avg from round 7)

JPK: 10 tons in this last 12 games after only one in the first five rounds; 106 avg since (113.8 excluding the game he got injured in)

Lachie Neale: peaked at 99 and couldn't get a ton in the first four games; 11 in 13 games since, averaging 112

Here are some odd notes:

Patrick Dangerfield and Mitch Duncan have played 31 combined games this season and scored above 94 in 30 of them. The lowest score between the two is an 80 from Duncan in round 5. Danger hasn't scored less than 94 at all this season and has tonned up 15 times from 16 matches.

Similarly, Patrick Cripps and Ed Curnow have played 33 combined games and only once has either of them scored below 86 (Cripps in round 11, when he got tagged by Sydney).

Here's one I like: Clayton Oliver has scored above 120 in 10 out of 17 matches this season. He only scored above 120 three times last year. The only player with a higher percentage of 120+ scores this year is Tom Mitchell.
And the juiciest stat of them all?

Shannon Hurn has scored 1665 more points than the most expensive defender this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back