Game Day Rd 18 - Fremantle v Geelong - Thu July 15, 8:10PM at OS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good challenge tonight. Sure, two of the three key forwards out but with the injury history of Rohan and Cameron, who’s to say that won’t happen in a final - we’ll want to be practiced in the ‘kick it to Hawk’ and trap in forward pocket tactic. Hopefully Esva can find some confidence with the hands, although greasy conditions won’t help.

Matthew knights stating that ‘Esava needs to step up’ . Bloody finally some pressure on him….

Good challenge tonight. Sure, two of the three key forwards out but with the injury history of Rohan and Cameron, who’s to say that won’t happen in a final - we’ll want to be practiced in the ‘kick it to Hawk’ and trap in forward pocket tactic. Hopefully Esva can find some confidence with the hands, although greasy conditions won’t help.
Were you being sarcastic? I’m hoping it’s not always ‘kick it to hawk in the pocket ‘ tactic and that the other forwards get dangerous for once… and are utilised. that’s what I’d like to see.

Hey all, longgg time reader, first time poster, no idea why it took me so long to finally make an account lol. This will be a challenge tonight. The outs are significant, but maybe a little less amplified given the conditions, as if its a wet old slog, you simply slog the ball over the line rather than put it through via one of your dead eye, marking forwards. I'm hoping that's the case tonight and we can grind a few goals from the smalls and mids, like we did against them last year in similar conditions (Tommy in the wet also goes alright). Reckon the defence can handle their forwards, but the midfield battle will be close and crucial, as it'll be a territory game all night. It's a genuine danger game and one I wouldn't be surprised to see us slip, but am hopeful they get up for it like they did against port for a hit and run win on the road. GO CATTERS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The regular ones contain mutton and beef (something I only became aware of recently!)

Do you know what to do with the ketchup? You can put a dollop on the top, or if you've got a pointy squeeze bottle, 'inject' it into the lid and squeeze ;)

Some like to slice the lid off, eat the insides (with a fork), then eat the pastry. Others eat it like an apple pie from McDonald's. Just munch on it, strategically biting it so the whole thing doesn't collapse in your hand
good tips, damn thing has hot juices inside though :)
what I like best is there is no foofy veggies or anything, just meat :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back