Preview Rd 18 GC v Western Bulldogs @ Cairns, 4:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Got home at quarter time so have only watched the 2nd quarter, but I mean IMO we aren't doing too bad considering the side we have out there. We just make the stupidest mistakes at the worst times and killed by them every time, and that Hanley decision was an absolute joke. Held them to 3 goals when there is a 2-3 goal breeze, we look to be actually listening to what Rocket has said and are playing to the conditions, and we are seeing some good signs from the kids. Now if we can just limit the damage in the 2nd half for a change rather than letting the opposition run away with a 10+ goal win.

Yeah, we're as baffled as you are. A Rocket favourite is really the only plausible explanation.
What if the gap between our first and second choice players simply isn't that big after all? Thinking of the last two years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good effort but, as always, sloppiness is hurting us. Why do so many players waste a great scoring opportunity with a bad play on?

Remember when Lynch was the best contested mark in the game? Would be nice if he could get back to that.

Think the wind is dying down. Ainsworth great quarter. He has had a really good year, looks like a veteran not a first year player. Scrim good. Dmac good. Fiorini good. Joel Corey's beard good

I'm reverting back to the way I looked at the sun's in 2011-13 take the positives, our young guys show good potential and just appreciate that we can at least win 1 quarter. Do we still have the big Mac if we win a quarter at Metricon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back