Game Day Rd 18 Roos v Eagles 7.10pm Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lubq1xx4jT1qhsn1do1_500.gif

Thank god

Thoughts on Goldstein tonight? How does he play against Nic Nat? Do you see him playing a good game? I've noticed he isn't gettjng any of the ball and you seem to be better when he's involved in your scoring chains. Do you see Shaw giving Goldstein more responsibility tonight?

Thoughts on Goldstein tonight? How does he play against Nic Nat? Do you see him playing a good game? I've noticed he isn't gettjng any of the ball and you seem to be better when he's involved in your scoring chains. Do you see Shaw giving Goldstein more responsibility tonight?

I'm not sure how much more responsibility he can be given if he's already around 100% TOG.

Wat you cooking for dinner when your Boy returns home after the Hub Mrs G?

This isn't the SuperCoach board. Begone.

Simmo ain't playing Nic Nat on the wing. They won't be within 50m of each other for most of the night.

This isn't the SuperCoach board. Begone.
I actually just wanted to be nice.

You wouldn't touch Goldstein as a ruck in SuperCoach or DreamTeam. Especially when you've got Gawn, Grundy, Nic Nat, ROB or even Marshall available.

Hope you enjoy your final match this season tonight. Hope you beat the eagles!

KANGA KANGA KANGA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually just wanted to be nice.

You wouldn't touch Goldstein as a ruck in SuperCoach or DreamTeam. Especially when you've got Gawn, Grundy, Nic Nat, ROB or even Marshall available.

Hope you enjoy your final match this season tonight. Hope you beat the eagles!

KANGA KANGA KANGA

Well, sure, you wouldn't touch Goldstein as a ruck in SuperCoach if you wanted to win Supercoach. If you're trying to lose, though, then Nic Nat, ROB and Marshall all delivered fewer points.

Goldstein with either of Gawn or Grundy was the 2nd and 3rd best ruck combination this season.

Hes a later withdrawal, dont make him your captain in supercoach

Way back when,, game day threads would start at game time! Now there's a novel idea!

Yeah, and they would be about the game.

Even more novel.

Hope we turn up and spoil their top 4 chances. We likely won’t change ladder position, so it wouldn’t hurt to go all in and have a red hot crack at these bastards. It’s the last thing they’ll expect.

The last thing they'd expect? You think the Eagles are preparing for us to not show up? Okay.

So what exactly is the point of giving Durdin a game now? Even Murphy FFS. If he is in our plans, he should never have been dropped in the first place.

Last game to honour their combined 14 game contribution or maybe shopping them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back