Preview Rd 19 - Carlton V Adelaide - Saturday 27th July 2:10pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is mcgov a chance for this match?

Someone said McGovern would only be out for 1 more week (today's game), so he might be available?

Seems like Cuningham, Dow and McGovern should be available for selection.

I would prioritise Cuningham and McGovern. We definitely need another aerial threat up forward.

Someone said McGovern would only be out for 1 more week (today's game), so he might be available?

Seems like Cuningham, Dow and McGovern should be available for selection.

I would prioritise Cuningham and McGovern. We definitely need another aerial threat up forward.
It will be another interesting week with the ins and outs. Lang has steadily improved over the last 3 weeks may be stiff to get omitted......Delucas first game wasn't too crash hot but do you drop him after 1 game?

It will be another interesting week with the ins and outs. Lang has steadily improved over the last 3 weeks may be stiff to get omitted......Delucas first game wasn't too crash hot but do you drop him after 1 game?

It is harsh but Deluca would be first out.

There isn't another simple omission. Dropping Lang would be tough.

Genuine test against finals level opponent is the bottom line, with a bit of extra spice. Really hope Gibbs plays for them. Watched their first half last night and they looked ok if one paced. Missed the second half, past my bedtime. Thanks Bombers for that one but, I can't comment on whether * were better or Cows capitulated. I have a crappy week ahead, I hope I can finish it with a Blues win.

It is harsh but Deluca would be first out.

There isn't another simple omission. Dropping Lang would be tough.
If Lang kicked that last quarter goal it may have been tough to drop him but he clearly isn't as good as those who may come in and De Luca did enough to warrant more time.

Cuningham McGovern in either deluca or Lang probably makes way shame Lang actually did a fair few good things today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Charlie is injured then

In: Cuningham, Dow, McGovern
Out: De Luca, Two of LOB/Setters/Lang

If Charlie is fit then I would hate to drop Levi but I don’t see another option.

Unlucky for those that go out but we have to be at our best for a must win game!

Don't understand people wanting to drop Lang. Thought he was good today without being great. To me his position is forward. Today his tackles stuck and looked a threat and in good position. I get the feeling he is building into some form. He has been coming from a long way back. I would like to see more and see whether he is genuine best 22 going forward. Only 23, still plenty of upside for me.

Don't understand people wanting to drop Lang. Thought he was good today without being great. To me his position is forward. Today his tackles stuck and looked a threat and in good position. I get the feeling he is building into some form. He has been coming from a long way back. I would like to see more and see whether he is genuine best 22 going forward. Only 23, still plenty of upside for me.

Yep. Best game for us and can build from there. Crazy talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back