Preview Rd 19 - Carlton V Adelaide - Saturday 27th July 2:10pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we somehow manage to get over them today without Charles, Kreuze, Marchy, McLovin, Cuners and Finbar we are doing well.

Wanna win this one so bad.

In a race against the clock to be home before the first bounce because selfish people need work done on their homes on Saturdays too 👿

Don’t they understand the Blues are playing and that takes precedence over making money. 🤪

It’s our Granny today baggers

My tip : **** I hope we win by 3+ goals

Let’s hope the midfield group get on top from the start, no passengers today

Let’s go Baggers let’s go 👏🏻 👏🏻
Finbar????????

Nervous about this game!! After
Being smacked about in the media this week, they will have a strong emphasis on a fast physical start to the game in the first 15 or 20min!! They will bring a lot of heat and tackle ferociously especially in the forward half and you’d expect the tex to be fired up as well!
If we absorb all of this and where with them at quarter time then I think we’re a big chance to win.
If they get there tails up early then it may be hard!

Nervous about this game!! After
Being smacked about in the media this week, they will have a strong emphasis on a fast physical start to the game in the first 15 or 20min!! They will bring a lot of heat and tackle ferociously especially in the forward half and you’d expect the tex to be fired up as well!
If we absorb all of this and where with them at quarter time then I think we’re a big chance to win.
If they get there tails up early then it may be hard!

There is a fair bit of pressure on Adelaide yes but we have to be careful about going to hard to early. We’ll burn out and the game will turn out like the one we played last week against the Dons.

Argue? :)

Kreuzer, Docherty, CCurnow, Marchbank, McGovern, Dow, Cuningham and to me Williamson. That's 8 players I'd have as starters

The reason I say Casboult, is because if things do go awry with Phillips, he goes forward and becomes the unlikely hero, whilst Casboult takes over ruck duties.

Simple. :)

I would've actually played Levi as the number 1 ruck with TDK coming in as the forward/relief ruck

Anyway, Phillips just has to beat O'Brien at centre square bounces or at least negate a tap to advantage, then stay with him for at least the first 15 metres and or if he drifts forward

I would've actually played Levi as the number 1 ruck with TDK coming in as the forward/relief ruck

Anyway, Phillips just has to beat O'Brien at centre square bounces or at least negate a tap to advantage, then stay with him for at least the first 15 metres and or if he drifts forward

I see it the same way and he reason is one I've put forward in NB's threads.
Casboult and TDK may not win the tap-outs, but they do follow-up to neutralise contests.

Phillips though somehow gets the opposition going. I don't know how he does it, nor how he does it so often. :)

There is a fair bit of pressure on Adelaide yes but we have to be careful about going to hard to early. We’ll burn out and the game will turn out like the one we played last week against the Dons.
Adelaide should win this game - finals, pick swap, responding to last week’s mess. The Crows have every reason to win ...

... if you don’t though! Wow! It will be nuclear war in Adelaide next week.

Thanks for the input but IMO Carlton win. Eddie , Bryce and Sauce all dominate in the SANFL and the City of Churches goes into meltdown.
Children are crying.People, zombie like and expressionless aimlessly walking down Hindley St. ( I know they are doing that anyway)
It could even get to riotous behaviour and looting. The army will be called in and a state of emergency will be announced.
Just my opinion. ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it has been mentioned before. For people going to the footy by train today there are no trains running along the Mernda train line to the city will need to seek another option. Unless you want to go by the replacement buses along the line. I chose that option to get to the game last week and it took 30 days and 30 nights.
Go Blues!!

Not sure if it has been mentioned before. For people going to the footy by train today there are no trains running along the Mernda train line to the city will need to seek another option. Unless you want to go by the replacement buses along the line. I chose that option to get to the game last week and it took 30 days and 30 nights.
Go Blues!!
So you still on that bus. Hope it gets you to our Geelong game in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back