Preview Rd 19 - Carlton V Adelaide - Saturday 27th July 2:10pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not confident but confident.
Might need a few to calm the nerves, the weather might hold up, so those few calmers might hold me in good stead.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before. For people going to the footy by train today there are no trains running along the Mernda train line to the city will need to seek another option. Unless you want to go by the replacement buses along the line. I chose that option to get to the game last week and it took 30 days and 30 nights.
Go Blues!!
Can you drive/get a lift to Thornbury? Trains are running from Thornbury to the city all day

Konnichiwa from Tokyo!

Bought my WatchAFL subscription and will be settling in for a few hours in a bar in Shinjuku .. so pumped. They deserve to be favourite, but if we’re within striking distance at half time, they’ll be very nervous! Glad Betts isn’t playing - makes barracking against them that much easier!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey gang

Any well travelled peeps out there know where I can watch “Aussie rules” while I’m in San Fran

Any feedback appreciated...hanging for this game

#goblues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WatchAFL . IIRC you can pay for individual games if you're away os but don't want to subscribe for 12 months.

I was keen on Phillips until this year. Whatever he had going for him in his ruck-work in previous years, has all but disappeared.

It's simply uncanny for how many times his taps go directly to the opposition. I don't think I've seen anything like it before.
Would have much sooner Casboult & McKay to have shared ruck duties and at least competed when the ball hit the ground.

Phillips can be OK when playing forward of centre or at least in a specified post, but to have him roaming the ground.....I'm over it.
Everyone else has improved under Teague. Maybe Phillips can too.

It’s a critical game for his career.

Konnichiwa from Tokyo!

Bought my WatchAFL subscription and will be settling in for a few hours in a bar in Shinjuku .. so pumped. They deserve to be favourite, but if we’re within striking distance at half time, they’ll be very nervous! Glad Betts isn’t playing - makes barracking against them that much easier!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have a sake piss alley for me

Go Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a harsh judge kicked 6.1 2 weeks ago

Betts averages 6 goals per game against GCS.

1 per game against everyone else.

In almost every statistical category he is recording career lows (in spite of 2 x “soft kills” v GCS).

His playing days are well and truly over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back