Preview Rd 19 - Carlton V Adelaide - Saturday 27th July 2:10pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cunners but he hasn't played for 5 weeks. Not sure he comes straight back in. Although his pace would be nice
anyone would be unlucky to go out but very tempted to bring in Cuningham if fit. His pace will be an asset.

Probably be my only change barring any injuries
Yeah I was about to mention that Cuningham resumed in the seniors 5 weeks after pulling up sore from round 1.

Schumacher, Stocker and Fasolo are no chance of getting a nod ahead of anyone in the 22 currently, so I think it'll come down to Dow and Cuningham's fitness this week, with one of them coming in for Deluca.

Beyond that, it's a bit of a coin flip given Lang's pressure stats and contributions as a forward. May not look any better than Polson statistically, but way less handling errors and sprayed kicks.

News to me. He’s fine. No issues at all

PS he may have a headache from head butting the wall thinking of those kicks out on the full
All good Soap..wasn't as if he shanked them ,just over cooked them ..he's hitting them sweetly..
And when your talking to him next ,tell him when he's got the pill around the 50 or 55 out from goal ,he's to have a ping and not try to hit up a target ..he's good enough to drill those imo..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how grubbo's fun facts are travelling ..??
I haven't been on that thread in months .
I just go on their autopsy when they lose ..
I haven't seen Grotto about for a while, maybe he fled overseas and joined ISAS. But today Judda and myself had a chat to an Adelaide poster on an Adelaide thread on the main board and he was a real piece of work. Made Grotto loo like Mother Terisa.

I haven't seen Grotto about for a while, maybe he fled overseas and joined ISAS. But today Judda and myself had a chat to an Adelaide poster on an Adelaide thread on the main board and he was a real piece of work. Made Grotto loo like Mother Terisa.
I'm shocked to be sitting here.

Winnable game. What a wonderful turnaround if we snag this. It will be interesting to see who comes in. Perhaps the break that McGov had gives him a chance to inject some firepower up front against Adelaide. Let’s face it he looked unfit and was carrying niggles plus a few unwanted kgs.
Teague has good intel on Adelaide and was a key factor in McGov coming to us. It would be sweet if it happens.
I’d say Dow, Cunningham and McGovern in the mix for now, let’s see how the week unfolds.

Unpossible! That campaigner is a deadest delusional guttersnipe.

Dear Crows,

You better think about sending some supporters over this week. We reckon that we might have 60,000 there (that's more than your stadium holds) and we'll be keen to back our boys.

See the thing is that we don't hate you. We think that you are a made up club and we have some real teams that we hate.

However we don't like you much. We don't like the way the way that you all think that your state is relevant when it's not. We dislike the way that some of our players ended up as crows. We dislike what is happening with Bryce Gibbs. But mainly we dislike your smugness about everything, particularly this pick swap where everyone of your supporters overestimated your list and underestimated ours and thought that it was important to tell everyone.

Anyway think about sending some over to hear a real crowd follow a real football club.

Dear Crows,

You better think about sending some supporters over this week. We reckon that we might have 60,000 there (that's more than your stadium holds) and we'll be keen to back our boys.

See the thing is that we don't hate you. We think that you are a made up club and we have some real teams that we hate.

However we don't like you much. We don't like the way the way that you all think that your state is relevant when it's not. We dislike the way that some of our players ended up as crows. We dislike what is happening with Bryce Gibbs. But mainly we dislike your smugness about everything, particularly this pick swap where everyone of your supporters overestimated your list and underestimated ours and thought that it was important to tell everyone.

Anyway think about sending some over to hear a real crowd follow a real football club.

I can't take state seriously that lives in blackout 1/2 of the summer months either … also its Makey Uppey Club! Repeat MAKEY UPPEY!

A fabrication. Make believe. Stories and fairy tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back