Game Day Rd 19: Carlton vs West Coast, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We won the second half

Simmo haters in the second half
Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

I was on his case all day but I think Sheed was used very well by Simpson second half. He's good in space.

He's in space coz it's a product of him not chasing; his man is 50m away in another direction after running off Sheed with the ball.

Not having an extra carlton midfielder providing the overlap run because sheed refuses to chase absolutely had an impact in the second half.

Simmo needs to call this out. If sheed starts cba next week these coaches can gagf.

How tf can it take a professional coaching staff so long to realise (if they even have) something any casual with half a football brain can see?

Hate to say it sheed and are Kelly are our future and we need to play them and hope this get into form

Both 28 they are needed as transition

Indeed, there’s a reason productivity is so low in Oz. Soft people who struggle with truth.

Same issue at our club.
I’m not soft, I am comfortable with the truth and am a very hard worker. There are other ways to get people on board other than belittling them surely? Or are you just a bully?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won the second half

Simmo haters in the second half
Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

received_520388665981973.jpeg

We were uncompetitive for a whole half and lost the game by 71pts ya clown

Only reason we remotely did anything in the 2nd half is because they had no bench.

If I was a Simpson lover I wouldn't be bragging about anything.

Hate to say it sheed and are Kelly are our future and we need to play them and hope this get into form

Both 28 they are needed as transition

They can't both play in the same midfield.

Put Sheed in space, play him on the wing, play him at half forward - somewhere where his one good attribute kicking can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back