Preview Rd 19: Changes against the Bombers - Metricon

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Absolute nonsense. We lost our home game to a neutral venue. Your rubbish Premier caused the outbreak why should we pay the price. Melbourne Football League gimme a break. No other team gets the concessions from AFL that NSW receives cos they want to 'grow the game'.

I see you missed your “injection” this week.

Always funny reading Victorians complain about fairness.

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Gents don’t let the big airplane needle you all so easily….. he is just a bit testy about the game this week and is just poking you all.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Hoping Bruhn stays in and it would be good for Riccardi to get a run of games but I cant see that happening with the coaches having favourites and by the sounds of it he needs to work on some defensive aspects of his game
If the mids are on and Kelly and Whitfield can have some influence on the game it can be a win and in saying that ....... will happen

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
it would be good for Riccardi to get a run of games but I cant see that happening with the coaches having favourites and by the sounds of it he needs to work on some defensive aspects of his game
True but if that was the criteria then Hogan would never play again after some of his defensive "efforts" on the weekend.

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Hoping Bruhn stays in and it would be good for Riccardi to get a run of games but I cant see that happening with the coaches having favourites and by the sounds of it he needs to work on some defensive aspects of his game
If the mids are on and Kelly and Whitfield can have some influence on the game it can be a win and in saying that ....... will happen
Riccardi doesn’t deserve a game mate

sproule is kicking his butt in theVFL and I reckon sproule is ok backup at best

he might become a player…. But he needs to do more in the twos

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_2362.png

sydney_gws

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
qpr
Team looks good, only really toby missing of best 10 or so players. We just have to play 4 qtrs, that 3 slack minutes at end of 2nd qtr costs us the game last week, without that I doubt the swans would have been so upbeat in the second half.
with the extended bench, he’s not going to get a run, but it’s nice to see James Peatling named

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Team looks good, only really toby missing of best 10 or so players. We just have to play 4 qtrs, that 3 slack minutes at end of 2nd qtr costs us the game last week, without that I doubt the swans would have been so upbeat in the second half.
There were some horrid efforts at the end of that 2nd quarter (Reid ball watching and letting Papley get goal side arguably the worst).

The goal on HT to Parker was outstanding however. What a player. He's the type of competitor someone like Taranto should model himself on.

BarryAglett

7th Round Draft Pick
Sep 24, 2014
Western Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Back