Rd 19 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been tagged by Robertson. I have to say as an Eagles fan, I really don't get why teams tag him. He does a lot of link work but rarely kicks more than 30m. Shut down Shuey and you shut down the Eagles.

Agree. Why teams tag Gaff is beyond me.

Elliot is a Li-Yeo-bility right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally .16 of % out of top spot in the league I care most about lol

Made finals in all leagues bar 1 (Bigfooty Div 5). In that one I'm 9th on percentage, and yet I've scored the 3rd most points out of anyone in the league. Kinda dumb how percentage is based on the total of scores you cop from others, can stop stronger teams from getting into the finals through luck of the draw.

Buddy. Heeney. Shaw. Darcy. Touhy. Dalhaus. Laird. Gaff. Yeo. With witherden and Ryan on the bench...just another standard week.
Honestly, we are all fu**cking sick and tired about hearing about all your spuds. If you hate this game so much go and play with yourself instead of wasting our time reading your s**t. You have a heap of the same players that most of us have yet we don't whinge and moan about every frigging one of them. It's almost like all these players deliberately play poorly because they are in your team. you mentioned earlier how shitty Laird is - well considering he is the third highest defender at this stage, who would YOU have had instead. If you were so stupid to have Witherden on the bench then you deserve all the s**t that you get.
Just stop telling us all about it.

Honestly, we are all fu**cking sick and tired about hearing about all your spuds. If you hate this game so much go and play with yourself instead of wasting our time reading your s**t. You have a heap of the same players that most of us have yet we don't whinge and moan about every frigging one of them. It's almost like all these players deliberately play poorly because they are in your team. you mentioned earlier how shitty Laird is - well considering he is the third highest defender at this stage, who would YOU have had instead. If you were so stupid to have Witherden on the bench then you deserve all the s**t that you get.
Just stop telling us all about it.

Not to mention there is actually a vent thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back